Your search for Study found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 2980, with best matches first:
- 65. Cornell study shows most restaurant patrons willing to dine off-peak if the price is right
Cornell study shows most restaurant patrons willing to dine off-peak if the price is right.
- 66. PATA offers Scholarships to study in Hawaii
PATA offers Scholarships to study in Hawaii
- 67. Thailand Looks at Hosting International Airshow in Pattaya
UK-based Farnborough International recently concluded a feasibility study into Thailand hosting an International Airshow at U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport. In addition to the study, key stakeholders from Thailand visited Farnborough International Airshow in England last year, as well as this year's Bahrain International Airshow and Paris Air Show, to get a better unde
- 68. New ETC/UNWTO study on Chinese Outbound Tourism Market to be launched at ITB 2007
New ETC/UNWTO study on Chinese Outbound Tourism Market to be launched at ITB 2007. China, with a population of roughly 1.3 billion people, is undergoing a sustained economic growth of 9% per year. This has transformed the world market for raw materials and the supply of consumer goods. With 20% of the world's population now becoming part of the global economy, tourism destinations
- 69. WTO and ETC Study looks at Future Challenges for City Tourism and Culture in Europe
WTO and ETC Study looks at Future Challenges for City Tourism and Culture in Europe.
- 70. Study Reveals Factors That Make Travel Agents Successful
Study Reveals Factors That Make Travel Agents Successful.
- 71. PolyU Study Advises Hotels to Use Publicly Available Data to Forecast Occupancy Rates
In a recently published study, the researchers use publicly available data to try and improve predictions about hotel occupancy rates in different classes of Hong Kong hotels. Their method can be adopted by individual hotels that have insufficient resources to collect expensive data, or for employing consultants, to predict demand. The researchers maintain that this has important i
- 72. Cornell Study Highlights Hotel Discounting Pitfalls
Cornell Study Highlights Hotel Discounting Pitfalls.
Documents 65-72 of 2980 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page