Your search for Speed found the following documents (of 49670 documents searched):
Displaying documents 41-48 of 3779, with best matches first:
- 41. Travelport to Provide Agents with Italo High-Speed Rail Services by NTV
Travelport and Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori (NTV), an Italian private high-speed railway company, have signed a strategic partnership agreement for the distribution of NTV rail services to Galileo-connected travel agencies in Italy and worldwide.
- 42. Connexion by Boeing announces Pricing for High-Speed In-Flight Internet Service
Connexion by Boeing announces Pricing for High-Speed In-Flight Internet Service
- 43. Plateno to Speed Up Indonesia Expansion; Targets 50 Hotels by End-2016
With 10 hotels already open or under development in Indonesia, the Plateno Group has unveiled plans to speed up its expansion in Indonesia with a target of opening or signing 50 hotels in the country by the end-2016.
- 44. Qatar Airways Rolls Out ‘Super Wi-Fi’ High Speed Broadband on B777 and A350 Aircraft
Qatar Airways passengers can now experience ‘Super Wi-Fi’ high-speed broadband connectivity using Inmarsat’s GX Aviation technology. The broadband service is being progressively rolled out on all Boeing 777 aircraft and Airbus A350 aircraft in Qatar Airways’ fleet.
- 45. Smiths Detection Unveils New High Speed Checked Baggage Scanner
Earlier this week, Smiths Detection gave the first public preview of a next-generation, high-speed scanner for screening checked airport baggage for explosives. The new scanner was developed in cooperation with Analogic Corporation.
- 46. Finnair to Speed Up Fleet Renewal
Finnair to Speed Up Fleet Renewal. Finnair is to replace its current Boeing MD-11 fleet with Airbus A340 and A330 wide-bodied aircraft by the year 2010. In addition to the A340s already on order, Finnair will acquire and take delivery of seven Airbus wide-bodied aircraft between now and 2010. In addition, the company can use the four options acquired in 2005. According to the new a
- 47. Connexion by Boeing and StarHub to Explore Linking Networks for High-Speed Internet Access in Fl
Connexion by Boeing and StarHub to Explore Linking Networks for High-Speed Internet Access in Flight
- 48. SITAOnAir to Deliver Inflight Mobile 3.5G Connectivity
SITAOnAir is to launch inflight mobile services using high-speed broadband connectivity. The inflight mobile service provider will deploy cutting-edge inflight 3.5G mobile network services over the high-speed broadband satellite connectivity of GX Aviation. Enhanced 3.5G capabilities is expected to be available to all airlines through SITAOnAir’s Mobile OnAir application by the end
Documents 41-48 of 3779 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page