Your search for Satellite found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 2324, with best matches first:
- 137. Hertz adds Toyota Aurion Presara V6 to Fleet in Australia
Hertz adds Toyota Aurion Presara V6 to Fleet in Australia. The Toyota Aurion Presara V6 offers five seats, spacious luggage storage and a range of luxurious features including leather upholstery, woodgrain cabin trim, a six-speaker radio/CD sound system, a sunroof and steering wheel-mounted controls for both the audio system and the climate control. Satellite navigation is a standa
- 138. Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees in Hong Kong launches Monthly Stay Promotion
Now until 31 December 2011 (inclusive), Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees is offering a Monthly Stay special offer with rates from HK$16,000 inclusive of shopping privileges in SOGO; fully equipped kitchenette with cooking utensils; housekeeping, towel and linen service twice a week; daily local newspaper; 32” colour LCD TV with Satellite, DVD/ VCD player; hotel shuttle to and from bustling
- 139. HKIA to Renumber Boarding Gates and Parking Stands
A number of boarding gates and parking stands at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) are to be renumbered so that they tie in with the Sky Bridge that will connect the Terminal 1 and North Satellite Concourse (NSC). The Sky Bridge, a 200-metre long weatherproof footbridge equipped with travelators, is one of the enhancement projects at Terminal 1 designed to increase capacity an
- 140. Plaza Premium Opens Lounge @ KLIA
Plaza Premium Lounge has opened an airport lounge at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Malaysia. Located at C11 of the Satellite Building, the fourth generation Plaza Premium Lounge features spacious sofa seating, marbled floors, VIP-room, crystal chandeliers and considerable F&B selections. It is open 24/7.
- 141. ANA and Connexion by Boeing Sign Definitive Internet Services Agreement
ANA and Connexion by Boeing Sign Definitive Internet Services Agreement
- 142. CABSAT 2004 Reports Record Surge in Visitor Numbers
CABSAT 2004 Reports Record Surge in Visitor Numbers
- 143. CABSAT (Middle East) participation up by 27%
CABSAT (Middle East) participation up by 27%
- 144. Selevision technology set to revolutionise TV viewing habits in UAE
Selevision technology set to revolutionise TV viewing habits in UAE.
Documents 137-144 of 2324 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page