Your search for SAP found the following documents (of 50290 documents searched):
Displaying documents 57-64 of 341, with best matches first:
- 57. China Airlines to Launch Flights Between Taipei and Cebu, Philippines
China Airlines has unveiled plans to launch flights between Taipei (Taoyuan) and Cebu, Philippines. Scheduled to commence on 29 March 2020, China Airline will operate the route with six flights per week.
- 58. Trenchard Aviation Appoints Neil Watkins as Group Sales & Marketing Director
Trenchard Aviation, a leading provider of aircraft cabin repair and MRO services, has appointed Neil Watkins as Group Sales & Marketing Director. The primary focus of Neil's new role will be the development of a single sales strategy for the entire Group – comprising Aero Technics, Airbase, Servecorp, and Reheat International – and the growth of both revenue and margins.
- 59. JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok Completes Renovation
The JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok recently completed an extensive renovation. All 441 guestrooms and suites were refurbished, along with meeting spaces, the lobby, and some of the F&B outlets.
- 60. London Stansted to Host CAPA World Aviation Outlook Summit 2020
London Stansted Airport has been confirmed as the host of the CAPA World Aviation Outlook Summit 2020. To be held 2-3 December 2020, the summit is expected to attract over 200 aviation executives who will analyse the industry’s performance over the year, discuss the current state of play, and forecast the outlook of the aviation market.
- 61. Hong Kong Airlines Appoints APG as GSA in Canada and USA
Hong Kong Airlines has extended its longstanding relationship with APG, appointing the company as its GSA in the USA and Canada.
- 62. Delta to Continue Blocking Middle Seats and Limit Pax Per Cabin Through End-September
Delta has announced that it will continue to block the selection of middle seats and cap seating in every cabin up to 30 September 2020.
- 63. Southwest Airlines Expands Partnership with Sabre
Southwest Airlines has expanded its long-standing relationship with Sabre. One of the world’s largest airlines, Southwest has extended its use of Sabre’s Intelligence Exchange and adopted Sabre’s Proration Engine.
- 64. Korean Air Adds Baggage Tracking Service to Skypass App
Korean Air has launched a service that notifies passengers when their checked baggage has been safely loaded on their flights. The system has been available for all international flights departing Incheon International Airport from 1 June.
Documents 57-64 of 341 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page