Your search for Rewards found the following documents (of 45762 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 16047, with best matches first:
- 89. SriLankan Airlines rewards frequent flyers with free Miles
SriLankan Airlines rewards frequent flyers with free Miles.
- 90. Wyndham Rewards Becomes Official Sponsor of New York Yankees
Wyndham Rewards has become an official sponsor of one of the most celebrated teams in baseball - the New York Yankees. Designed with consumer awareness in mind, the sponsorship gives the growing loyalty program prominent placement on Yankee Stadium’s home plate and baseline rotational signage for a select number of games during the course of the season.
- 91. Marriott to Offer Free Internet for Gold & Platinum Rewards Members
Marriott to Offer Free Internet for Gold & Platinum Rewards Members. Some leading hotel companies such as Best Western, Carlson and Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts have been offering complimentary internet access at all their hotels for quite some time. Now, Marriott International is taking a step in that direction.
- 92. Hertz UAE rewards Travellers with Air Miles Bonus
Hertz UAE rewards Travellers with Air Miles Bonus.
- 93. Carlson Hotels Enhances goldpoints plus Rewards Programme
Carlson Hotels Enhances goldpoints plus Rewards Programme. Now, more than 300 hotels and resorts worldwide among the higher categories require fewer points for an award night, making it easier and faster to earn a free night. For example, a free night at The Regent Beijing or another top hotel or resort will require only 60,000 points instead of the 90,000 points previously require
- 94. Shangri-La rewards guest loyalty with up to 40% savings and third night free
Shangri-La rewards guest loyalty with up to 40% savings and third night free.
- 95. THAI Rewards Royal e-Service Passengers
THAI Rewards Royal e-Service Passengers
- 96. SriLankan Airlines rewards Top Travel Agents in Singapore
SriLankan Airlines rewards Top Travel Agents in Singapore. Earlier this month, SriLankan Airlines took to the skies with its top 10 travel agents by presenting them revenue performance awards on the recently-opened Singapore Flyer, making them the first airline to stage a trade event on the city's latest attraction. This annual event serves to recognise SriLankan Airlines’ loyal an
Documents 89-96 of 16047 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page