Your search for Radar found the following documents (of 48874 documents searched):
Displaying documents 145-152 of 385, with best matches first:
- 145. AirAsia to launch Flights to Haikou, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong
AirAsia to launch Flights to Haikou, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong. AirAsia has confirmed that it is to launch flights to Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) in April, and then Hong Kong and Haikou in China in May 2008, growing its route network to a total of 93. The 3 new routes are part of AirAsiaís aggressive Airbus A320 rollout programme to further strengthen its network in the region.
- 146. Airservices Australia signs long-term strategic agreement with Emirates
Airservices Australia signs long-term strategic agreement with Emirates.
- 147. Elbit Systems to Showcase Hermes 45 STUAS at Paris Airshow 2019
Elbit Systemsí Hermes 45 Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft System (STUAS) will be making its first appearance at the companyís static display area (A-8) in the upcoming Paris Airshow 2019.
- 148. Elbit Systems Wins US$90m Spectro XR Contract from Undisclosed Country in Asia Pacific
Elbit Systems has won a contract valued at over US$90 million from an undisclosed country in Asia Pacific, for the supply of Spectro XR advanced electro-optic systems. The contract will be performed over a four-year period. Spectro XR is an ultra-long-range, day/night, multi-spectral electro-optical ISTAR system.
- 149. All Nippon Airways Equipping Boeing 777-300ERs with SITAOnAir WiFi
All Nippon Airways (ANA) has begun equipping select Boeing B777-300ER aircraft with SITAOnAirís latest Internet OnAir Wi-Fi portal, powered by GX Aviation.
- 150. Finnair and LATAM Airlines Group Sign Codeshare Agreement
Finnair has signed a comprehensive codeshare agreement with LATAM Airlines Group. The deal covers flights between Finnairís hub in Helsinki (HEL) and LATAMís hubs in S„o Paulo (GRU), Brazil, and in Santiago (SCL), Chile, via five European gateways: London (LHR), Paris (CDG), Madrid (MAD), Barcelona (BCN) and Milan (MXP).
- 151. Delta Cargo Appoints Rob Walpole as Vice President Cargo Operations and Logistics
Delta Cargo has appointed Rob Walpole as Vice President Ė Cargo Operations and Logistics. This new position, reporting to Shawn Cole, will see Walpole lead Delta Cargoís global operations and Delta Logistics Control Center teams.
- 152. Elbit Systems Launches Anti-Drone System for Vehicles
Addressing the increasing demand for protection of vehicles and convoys against hostile drones, Elbit Systems has launched a vehicular configuration of the companyís operational anti-drone protection and neutralization system. Based on the field proven and operational ReDrone system, the ReDrone Vehicular Tactical System can detect, identify and neutralize all types of drones, and
Documents 145-152 of 385 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 4
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page