Your search for Passport found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 1281, with best matches first:
- 153. Travel Trends: Visa Unveils Results from Global Travel Intentions Study 2013
It seems that those with deeper pockets are the ones that pay their money the most attention regardless of where they are. Affluent travelers want access to internet banking while on holiday – a requirement less important to the general traveler according to Visa’s Global Travel Intentions Study 2013.
- 154. Love Jazz? Don’t Miss Singapore International Jazz Festival 2014
The Singapore International Jazz Festival 2014 (‘Sing Jazz’), a celebration of jazz music, is set to kick off 27 February through 2 March 2014 at Marina Bay Sands. Featuring jazz and R&B legends Jamie Cullum, Natalie Cole, James Morrison, India Arie and Incognito, together with upcoming international stars such as Gregory Porter, Allen Stone and Dirty Loops, all performing alongsid
- 155. JAL to launch International Flight Web Check-in
JAL to launch International Flight Web Check-in.
- 156. HKTB hosts Shopping Contest in 15 Markets
HKTB hosts Shopping Contest in 15 Markets.
- 157. Crystal Cruises to Launch Jazz / Wine & Food Cruises in November
Crystal Cruises to Launch Jazz / Wine & Food Cruises in November. Crystal Cruises is offering travelers two compelling Experiences of Discovery cruises sailing from Miami this Thanksgiving.
- 158. Amazing Prizes from SilkAir with Life-sized street Monopoly Board this August in Singapore
Amazing Prizes from SilkAir with Life-sized street Monopoly Board this August in Singapore. Registration is now open for what could be Asia’s largest street monopoly board challenge. Building on the property fever in Singapore, SilkAir has launched the first ever ‘SilkAir Monopoly Challenge 2007’, offering Singaporeans the chance to ‘buy, trade, mortgage and rent’ real estate acros
- 159. Continental Airlines and British European announce codeshare agreement
Continental Airlines and British European announce codeshare agreement
- 160. IATA Reports Global Passenger Traffic Results for August 2013
IATA’s global passenger traffic results for August 2013 show a strengthening of the healthy demand trend of the last few months. Total revenue passenger kilometers (RPKs) rose 6.8% compared to August 2012. Capacity increases over the year-ago period lagged demand at 5.6%. This pushed the load factor to match the record high of 83.4% set in July 2011.
Documents 153-160 of 1281 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page