Your search for Paris found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 193-200 of 10001, with best matches first:
- 193. Austrian Airlines to Increase Flights to Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Paris
Austrian Airlines has increased frequencies to select European destinations for the upcoming summer flight schedule. In addition to the previously announced expansion of flights to Germany, Austrian will offer twelve more weekly flights to Paris, an additional daily flight to Amsterdam and an extra four weekly flights between Vienna and Copenhagen.
- 194. Air Tahiti Nui increases flights from Sydney to USA and Paris
Air Tahiti Nui increases flights from Sydney to USA and Paris.
- 195. Prince de Galles Hotel in Paris Reopens
The legendary Prince de Galles hotel in Paris has reopened following a meticulous two-year restoration. Situated in one of the city's most desirable quarters, Prince de Galles has been an iconic jewel on Avenue George V since its opening in 1928. Originally designed by architect André Arfvidson, the extensive two-year restoration project was led by internationally acclaimed French
- 196. Mandarin Oriental to Buy Hotel in Paris, France
Mandarin Oriental has, pursuant to a preliminary sale agreement, acquired an option to purchase the freehold interest in the building housing the Mandarin Oriental, Paris and two prime street front retail units from Société Foncière Lyonnaise for €290 million (US$374 million).
- 197. Hotel Littre Paris links up with Galeries Lafayette for special promotion
Hotel Littre Paris links up with Galeries Lafayette for special promotion
- 198. Air Astana Adds Economy Sleeper Class to Frankfurt, London and Paris Flights
Air Astana has introduced an Economy Sleeper Class product on its Boeing 757 services from Astana to London and Frankfurt. A third destination in Europe, Paris, will be added on 29 March 2015. The Economy Sleeper Class provides more comfort and allows passengers to rest and sleep in a lie flat position, by combining three economy seats. The Economy Sleeper Class cabin is completely
- 199. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport tests Biometric Identification System
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport tests Biometric Identification System.
- 200. Accor Moves “Luxury and Upscale” Marketing Operations from Paris to Singapore
Accor has moved its “Luxury and Upscale” marketing operations from Paris to Singapore, in a move that signals the growing importance of Asia Pacific in these segments. The move of the Luxury and Upscale Global Marketing team to Asia follows a restructuring of Accor’s business model around geographical lines, with all its brands now divided into three segments: Luxury and Upscale; M
Documents 193-200 of 10001 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 10
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page