Your search for Paris found the following documents (of 49853 documents searched):
Displaying documents 121-128 of 10176, with best matches first:
- 121. Ascott Sells Citadines Didot Montparnasse Paris and Ascott Guangzhou
Ascott Residence Trust (ART) has entered into two conditional agreements to sell Ascott Guangzhou in China and Citadines Didot Montparnasse Paris in France to two unrelated third parties for a total of about S$191.4 million (approximately US$138.7 million).
- 122. Radisson SAS opens in Disneyland Resort Paris
Radisson SAS opens in Disneyland Resort Paris.
- 123. Refurbished Hall 2 at Paris-Orly West to open 3 April 2006
Refurbished Hall 2 at Paris-Orly West to open 3 April 2006.
- 124. China Southern Airlines and Air France to launch new Paris - Guangzhou service
China Southern Airlines and Air France to launch new Paris - Guangzhou service
- 125. China Airlines and Air France to Codeshare on Taipei - Paris Flights
China Airlines has partnered with Air France to begin offering non-stop Taipei-Paris flights from 16 April 2018. The three codeshare flights per week will be flown by Air France with China Airlines having up to 100 Business, Premium Economy and Economy Class seats on each flight.
- 126. Qatar Airways Increases Flights to Paris, France
Qatar Airways has increased the frequency of its Paris – Doha flights to triple daily ahead of the peak summer travel season. Increasing from 18 to 21 scheduled flights a week, the additional capacity means travellers to and from France will have more choice when planning their trips.
- 127. Emirates Doubles A380 Capacity to New York and Paris
Emirates has doubled its A380 capacity to New York’s John F. Kennedy and Paris’ Charles De Gaulle airports with a twice daily A380 service from Dubai now operating into both cities. Upgrading capacity into New York by 1848 seats per week, flights EK203 and EK204 will now be operated by the Airbus A380-800.
- 128. Elbit Systems to Showcase Hermes 45 STUAS at Paris Airshow 2019
Elbit Systems’ Hermes 45 Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft System (STUAS) will be making its first appearance at the company’s static display area (A-8) in the upcoming Paris Airshow 2019.
Documents 121-128 of 10176 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page