Your search for Orlando found the following documents (of 48194 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 985, with best matches first:
- 129. Bangkok Airways to Increase Flights to Mandalay, Myanmar
Bangkok Airways has unveiled plans to increase flights between Bangkok and Mandalay, Myanmar. The airline will increase flights to 11 per week from 1 July 2018.
- 130. Anantara Vacation Club Opens New Preview Centre in Bangkok, Thailand
Anantara Vacation Club, a shared vacation ownership company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Minor International, has opened a new Preview Centre next to the Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, formerly the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok.
- 131. Singapore Airlines Enhances HighFlyer Programme to Include Partner Airlines
Businesses that are members of the Singapore Airlines HighFlyer programme in Singapore and Australia can now earn HighFlyer points when flying on Lufthansa and SWISS operated flights ticketed by Singapore Airlines on eligible sectors. This partnership is part of the joint venture agreement signed between the two airline groups in November 2015, which aims to deepen co-operation in
- 132. FCM Travel Solutions Appoints Bertrand Saillet as Managing Director - Asia
FCM Travel Solutions has appointed Bertrand Saillet as Managing Director - Asia. Bertrand replaces David Fraser who was Managing Director of FCTG Asia. Bertrand was previously the General Manager for FCM Travel Solutions, overseeing the sales and marketing, account management, technology and operations across Asia.
- 133. Utell by Pegasus Member Hotels Named Preferred Supplier of Hotel Inventory by Travel Management
Utell by Pegasus Member Hotels Named Preferred Supplier of Hotel Inventory by Travel Management Alliance.
- 134. GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes Takes Delivery of Newly Outfitted 737 MAX 8
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes has taken delivery of a newly outfitted 737 MAX 8 and unveiled plans to fly the more fuel-efficient and longer-range 737 airplane on international routes.
- 135. Wyndham Worldwide hold Global Green Day in 35 locations across Six Continents
Wyndham Worldwide hold Global Green Day in 35 locations across Six Continents. Wyndham Worldwide is seizing the opportunity to manage energy consumption as a part of the company’s overall green strategy across its businesses and brands, which together encompass nearly 70,000 properties in 100 countries. Due to its numerous brands, properties and distribution points, the WyndhamGree
- 136. Cirque du Soleil to headline World Travel Awards Gala Ceremony in London
Cirque du Soleil to headline World Travel Awards Gala Ceremony in London.
Documents 129-136 of 985 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page