Your search for Narita found the following documents (of 49712 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 2084, with best matches first:
- 33. Privatized Narita Needs a Regulator - IATA Voices Concerns to Minister Ogi
Privatized Narita Needs a Regulator - IATA Voices Concerns to Minister Ogi
- 34. United and Star Alliance Carriers Open New Terminal Facility in Tokyo's Narita Airport
United and Star Alliance Carriers Open New Terminal Facility in Tokyo's Narita Airport.
- 35. Ethiopian Airlines to Launch Flights to Narita, Tokyo
Ethiopian Airlines is to launch flights to Tokyo Narita International Airport on 20 April 2015, in codeshare partnership with fellow Star Alliance member, All Nippon Airways. The thrice weekly flight will be operated through Hong Kong with Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
- 36. JAL to Launch Flights Between Narita and Helsinki
On 25 February 2013, Japan Airlines will launch flights between Tokyo (Narita) and Helsinki. Located considerably closer to Japan than many European cities, Finland's capital makes an excellent gateway for travellers connecting between Japan and Northern, Central and Eastern Europe.
- 37. Qantas Launches Melbourne - Tokyo Narita
Qantas has launched flights between Melbourne and Tokyo Narita. Qantas will operate the route with an upgraded, two-class Airbus A330-300 aircraft fitted with Qantasí signature Marc Newson interiors.
- 38. Korean Air to Codeshare with Air Tahiti Nui
Korean Air is to launch codeshare flights with Air Tahiti Nui, on the Seoul-Papeete (via Tokyo) route, commencing 1 March 2014. Among Korean Airís five daily flights to Tokyo Narita Airport, the most convenient flight for connections to Papeete departs from Seoulís Incheon International Airport at 10:10 and arrives in Narita at 12:30 the same day.
- 39. ICM Airport Technics to Install 72 Self-Service Auto Bag Drop Units at Narita
Narita International Airport has signed a contract with ICM Airport Technics, an Amadeus company, for the installation of 72 self-service Auto Bag Drop (ABD) units.
- 40. Emirates Launches A380 Flights from Dubai to Tokyo-Narita, Casablanca and Sao Paulo
Emirates has just launched three new A380 destinations - from Dubai to Tokyo-Narita, Casablanca and Sao Paulo - on the same day. With this triple deployment, Emirates will be the first airline to operate scheduled A380 services in Latin America as well as to North Africa. In addition, the Emirates A380 service to Sao Paulo marks the airlineís 10th year of operations in Brazil, whic
Documents 33-40 of 2084 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page