Your search for Moxy found the following documents (of 49695 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 768, with best matches first:
- 89. Aircalin Takes Delivery of First Airbus A330neo
New Caledoniaís Aircalin has taken delivery of the first of two A330-900 aircraft. The second A330neo aircraft is expected to join the fleet later this year.
- 90. ATR to Showcase 42-600 at Zhuhai Airshow
ATR will showcase an ATR 42-600 with a specially designed Chinese livery at the Zhuhai Airshow in China from 6-11 November. Visitors will also be able to experience an innovation room featuring recent examples of ATRís continuous innovation, located at Stand H3E3.
- 91. Matt Swann Joins Booking.com as Chief Technology Officer
Booking.com has appointed Matt Swann as Chief Technology Officer. Matt joins Booking.com from leading Silicon Valley-based event and ticketing marketplace StubHub, where he also served as CTO.
- 92. Thai Airways Opens Renovated Lounge at Chiang Mai Airport
Thai Airways has completed the renovation of its Royal Orchid Lounge in the Domestic Terminal at Chiang Mai International Airport. Located near Departure Gate 3, Thai Airwaysí 147-sqm Royal Orchid Lounge was designed to reflect Thai and Lanna culture.
- 93. United Airlines Applies for Second Daily Newark - Shanghai Service
United Airlines submitted a formal application to the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) last week, for authority to increase service between New York/Newark Liberty and Shanghai Pudong beginning in June 2020.
- 94. Making a Difference: Korean Air Donates US$ 50,000 to Support Sulawesi Relief Efforts
Korean Air has donated US$50,000 to support the relief efforts for victims of the earthquake and tsunami that recently hit Palu, Sulawesi Island, Indonesia, through Indonesian Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
- 95. Virgin Atlantic Cargo Launches Double Daily London - Johannesburg Flights
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has launched a second daily service connecting London and Johannesburg. The launch of double daily Boeing 787-9 flights is also giving a welcome boost to Virgin Atlantic customers in the US, who now have access to additional cargo capacity to South Africa over London.
- 96. Vietjet Finalises Order for 50 Airbus A321neo
Vietjet has placed a firm order with Airbus for an additional 50 A321neo single aisle aircraft, finalising an MOU signed at the Farnborough International Airshow in July.
Documents 89-96 of 768 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page