Your search for Moxy found the following documents (of 50126 documents searched):
Displaying documents 169-176 of 844, with best matches first:
- 169. Finnair to Operate Flights to Nanjing, China
Finnair has received permission from the Chinese authorities to operate one flight per week between Helsinki and Nanjing, starting from 11 September 2020.
- 170. Air France to Resume Flights to Guadeloupe and Martinique
Air France has announced that it will operate flights between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and both Pointe-ŗ-Pitre (Guadeloupe) and Fort-de-France (Martinique), in addition to flights to and from both destinations from Paris-Orly.
- 171. Etihad Airways Gives Passengers Complimentary COVID19 Insurance
Etihad Airways has become the latest airline to automatically include complimentary COVID19 global insurance cover as part of the plane ticket.
- 172. Thailand Opens Motorway No. 7
A new 32-kilometre motorway has opened in Thailandís rapidly developing Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC). The No. 7 intercity highway connects Map Prachan intersection between Chonburi Ė Pattaya, passing the Bang Lamung District and Sattahip District, Chonburi province, ending at the intersection with Highway 3, Ban Chang District, Rayong province.
- 173. United Airlines Appoints Mike Hanna as Senior Vice President of Airport Operations
United Airlines has appointed Mike Hanna as Senior Vice President of Airport Operations. In this role, Mike will oversee the carrier's worldwide airport operations, including United Ground Express, a wholly owned subsidiary of United.
- 174. Russian Helicopters' Mi-171A2 Receives Type Certification in South Korea
Russian Helicopters' Mi-171A2 has received Type Certification from the South Korean Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT). Certification of the Mi-171A2 helicopter, which is produced at the Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant in Russia, confirms the compliance of design with local flight safety requirements and authorizes its use in the Republic of Korea.
- 175. Smiths Detection Signs IDIQ Contract with U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Smiths Detection has been awarded an indefinite-delivery-indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to provide HCVT advanced X-ray scanners for use at US railway checkpoints at both the northern and southern borders.
- 176. United Airlines to Operate 34% of Schedule in September, 40% in October
United Airlines is planning to fly 34% of its full schedule this month when compared to September 2019, and increase that to 40% in October.
Documents 169-176 of 844 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 7
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page