Your search for Miles found the following documents (of 45010 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 18663, with best matches first:
- 137. TAM and Continental Airlines in FFP Partnership
TAM and Continental Airlines in FFP Partnership. TAM and Continental Airlines have signed a reciprocal frequent flyer program agreement. TAM Fidelidade program members can now earn and redeem miles on flights operated by Continental Airlines. Similarly, members of Continental’s OnePass program can now earn and redeem miles on TAM flights.
- 138. China Southern Airlines launches Bonus Miles Promotion on Shanghai - Seoul route
China Southern Airlines launches Bonus Miles Promotion on Shanghai - Seoul route.
- 139. Explore Myanmar’s Salween River and Irrawaddy Delta with Pandaw Luxury Cruises
Pandaw has launched two new cruise programmes exploring Myanmar’s Salween River and the fascinating Irrawaddy Delta. The Salween is the longest river in Myanmar (the country formerly known as Burma) at 1,749 miles from its source in Tibet and only navigable for larger vessels for about 100 miles between its mouth at Martaban and Hpa-an.
- 140. Lufthansa launches New Mobile App - MemberScout
Lufthansa launches New Mobile App - MemberScout. A new Lufthansa application for mobile devices offers Lufthansa customers more options on the move to access services or to communicate with other Miles & More members. MemberScout is a new iPhone and soon to come BlackBerry app, allowing Miles & More members to communicate with others on the move to exchange travel experiences, ask
- 141. Stefanie Miles and Sean Brennan join Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Stefanie Miles and Sean Brennan join Hilton Kuala Lumpur.
- 142. Bonus Miles from Hertz UAE for Gulf Air Passengers
Bonus Miles from Hertz UAE for Gulf Air Passengers.
- 143. Skywards celebrates Five Years with Miles Giveaway
Skywards celebrates Five Years with Miles Giveaway.
- 144. United Airlines launches Double Miles HK$ 4,600 Flights to LA
United Airlines launches Double Miles HK$ 4,600 Flights to LA. Until 30 November 2009, a roundtrip Economy Class ticket on United Airlines from Hong Kong to Los Angeles will cost just HK$4,600.
Documents 137-144 of 18663 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page