Your search for Malaysia found the following documents (of 49491 documents searched):
Displaying documents 161-168 of 19415, with best matches first:
- 161. Malaysia Airlines to Operate Airbus A380 on KL - HK Route
Malaysia Airlines will commence daily Airbus A380 service on the Kuala Lumpur - Hong Kong route effective 1 May 2013. The 494-seater super jumbo will be replacing one of the current Boeing 737-800 double daily services on this route. Flight MH72 from Kuala Lumpur will now depart at 09:15 and arrive Hong Kong at 13:05, while MH73 from Hong Kong leaves at 14:45 and arrives in Kuala L
- 162. AirAsia hosts First EU-Malaysia Civil Aviation Safety Conference
AirAsia hosts First EU-Malaysia Civil Aviation Safety Conference.
- 163. Malaysia Airlines to Launch Airbus A380 Flights to Paris, France
Malaysia Airlines is to launch Airbus A380 services between Kuala Lumpur and Paris, France, from 1 March 2013. The French capital is the second European destination after London in the national flag carrierís long haul network to be operated by the superjumbo. The 494-seater Airbus 380 daily services to Paris will be rolled out to replace the current 282-seat Boeing 777 operations,
- 164. Malaysia Airlines Signs Wide-Ranging Commercial Agreement with Singapore Airlines
Malaysia Airlines has signed a wide-ranging commercial agreement with Singapore Airlines designed to significantly strengthen the long-standing partnership between the two airline groups. The agreement also includes SIAís subsidiaries SilkAir and Scoot, as well as Firefly, the sister airline of MAB. It follows the signing of a memorandum of understanding in June 2019, which aimed t
- 165. Malaysia Airlines Donates and Steps up Relief Efforts
Malaysia Airlines Donates and Steps up Relief Efforts.
- 166. Mutiara Hotels & Resorts focussed on attracting more meetings groups to Malaysia
Mutiara Hotels & Resorts focussed on attracting more meetings groups to Malaysia
- 167. Malaysia Airlines Unveils Route Plan for Northern Summer Schedule
Malaysia Airlines is increasing its capacity on many of its routes through additional flights and bigger aircraft for the Northern Summer operating pattern effective 31 March 2013. Apart from the Kuala Lumpur-Paris return route that saw a weekly capacity increase of 1484 seats in each direction with the 494-seater A380 [see videos below] replacing the 282-seater B777-200 from 1 Mar
- 168. Malaysia Airlines Orders 20 ATR 72-600s
Malaysia Airlines has signed a purchase agreement with ATR for 20 ATR 72-600s with options for a further 16 additional aircraft. The deal is valued at over US$ 840 million, including options.
Documents 161-168 of 19415 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 6
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page