Your search for Malaysia found the following documents (of 49653 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 19535, with best matches first:
- 153. New Checked Baggage Allowances for Malaysia Airlines Passengers
Malaysia Airlines is now offering its passengers an additional 10 kilograms free checked baggage allowance and reduced excess baggage charges for travel in all classes. The airline introduced these benefits on Thursday, on all its flights involving the weight system concept for checked baggage, except for travel to and from Los Angeles where the charges are based on the piece syste
- 154. Partnership Announced Between Malaysia Airlines and Tourism New Zealand
Partnership Announced Between Malaysia Airlines and Tourism New Zealand
- 155. Opportunity to Develop Regional Business Aviation Hub in Malaysia
The economic progress of Malaysia and a growing number of high net-worth individuals in the country is leading to a steady growth in the demand for business aviation. Frost & Sullivan estimates that the business aviation fleet owned and used by Malaysians, which stood at 51 jets in 2017, can potentially reach to 124 jets by 2030.
- 156. Major Upgrade for Malaysia Airlines Aircraft
Major Upgrade for Malaysia Airlines Aircraft
- 157. Malaysia Airlines Launches Kids Fly for Free Promotion
Malaysia Airlines has launched a ‘Kids Fly For Free’ promotion. Until 20 May 2013, customers can receive a complimentary seat for one child aged below twelve when purchasing a seat in Economy Class. This promotion is valid for immediate travel until 31 May 2013 on all international and domestic sectors except Kuala Lumpur – Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur – Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur – Chennai,
- 158. Malaysia Airlines to acquire six Airbus A380
Malaysia Airlines to acquire six Airbus A380
- 159. Joint Marketing Campaign to Strengthen Tourism Ties between Malaysia and Singapore
Joint Marketing Campaign to Strengthen Tourism Ties between Malaysia and Singapore.
- 160. Malaysia Airlines Enhances Inflight Service and Operations with CrewTablet
Malaysia Airlines cabin crew have started using iPads to enhance inflight services to customers travelling on the airline’s A380 flights. The iPads are part of SITA’s innovative digital cabin crew solution, CrewTablet, which will enable crew members to quickly and easily access passenger and operational data.
Documents 153-160 of 19535 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page