Your search for Maintenance found the following documents (of 49670 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 3790, with best matches first:
- 97. Air Works’ New Delhi Centre Appointed Line Maintenance Facility for Bombardier
Air Works in New Delhi, India, has been named as a new Line Maintenance Facility (LMF) for Bombardier Aerospace’s Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Global Express and Global Express XRS business jets. The facility will complement Air Works’ centre in Mumbai, which has been part of Bombardier’s Authorized Service Facility network since 2008.
- 98. AirAsia opens new Maintenance Hangar Facility
AirAsia opens new Maintenance Hangar Facility
- 99. Russian Helicopters to Establish Maintenance Center in Shenzhen, China
Russian Helicopters, part of State Corporation Rostec, has signed a framework agreement with AVIC International Holding Corporation and CITIC Offshore Helicopter Corporation (COHC) to create a maintenance and repair center for Russian-made helicopters in China.
- 100. Honeywell and Deer Jet to Establish APU Service Center in China
Honeywell Aerospace has teamed up with Deer Jet, one of the largest business aviation operators in Asia Pacific, to offer in-country access to maintenance service for Honeywell’s auxiliary power units. The partnership marks the first line maintenance service center in mainland China for Honeywell since the company entered the business and general aviation market in the country. The
- 101. American Airlines to Hire 250+ Aviation Maintenance Technicians in 2019
American Airlines has unveiled plans to hire more than 250 aviation maintenance technicians (AMTs) in approximately 30 cities in H1 2019.
- 102. Qantas to Establish Sydney Engine Maintenance Centre
Qantas to Establish Sydney Engine Maintenance Centre.
- 103. Finnair Technical Services signs maintenance contract with Air New Zealand
Finnair Technical Services signs maintenance contract with Air New Zealand.
- 104. Hongkong Jet Expands HKAR-145 Maintenance Capabilities
Hongkong Jet has upgraded and expanded its HKAR-145 maintenance capabilities to include approval to certify the Gulfstream G550 to 144MOS / 12C level.
Documents 97-104 of 3790 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page