Your search for Maintenance found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 3733, with best matches first:
- 81. ANA to Bring Super Dolphin Out of Retirement
All Nippon Airways (ANA) has announced that in July 2018 it will bring a Boeing 737-500 out of retirement. The non-operating yet fully functional jet, will be used as a dedicated maintenance training jet to help assure its maintenance technicians have the best tools for training and to ensure the highest level of quality maintenance.
- 82. KLM Engineering & Maintenance develops Environmentally Friendly Painting System
KLM Engineering & Maintenance develops Environmentally Friendly Painting System. KLM Engineering & Maintenance, working together with German paint supplier Mankiewicz, has developed a new aircraft painting system. The application of thinner paint layers reduces the weight of the paint by a full 15%. As a result, the aircraft consumes less fuel and produces fewer CO2 emissions. This
- 83. New US maintenance contract for Finnair Technical Services
New US maintenance contract for Finnair Technical Services.
- 84. Ryanair to launch Boeing Maintenance Package in Europe
Ryanair to launch Boeing Maintenance Package in Europe.
- 85. Gulf Air and SR Technics sign MOU on Maintenance
Gulf Air and SR Technics sign MOU on Maintenance.
- 86. Two new Maintenance Contracts for Finnair
Two new Maintenance Contracts for Finnair.
- 87. Korean Air receives maintenance approval from JAA
Korean Air receives maintenance approval from JAA.
- 88. Garuda Indonesia Inaugurates World's Biggest Narrow Body Hangar
Garuda Maintenance Facilities (GMF) AeroAsia, a subsidiary of Garuda Indonesia, has completed the construction of Hangar 4 which, with a maintenance capacity of up to 16 narrow body aircraft including one bay for aircraft painting, is the world's biggest narrow body aircraft hangar.
Documents 81-88 of 3733 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page