Your search for Maintenance found the following documents (of 49237 documents searched):
Displaying documents 145-152 of 3691, with best matches first:
- 145. Maintenance Center for Ansat Helicopters to Open in Mexico
Craft Avia Center, in cooperation with the Russian Helicopters, has unveiled plans to open a technical maintenance center for Ansat type civilian helicopters in the city of Guadalajara, Mexico.
- 146. VietJet Signs US$300 Million Engine Maintenance Contract with CFM
VietJet has signed a US$300 million contract for engine maintenance with CFM International. The new contract will see CFM provide technical assistance for CFM56-5B engines currently installed in VietJetís 21 Airbus A320 aircraft.
- 147. TransNusa Extends Global Maintenance Agreement with ATR
TransNusa, an Indonesian airline, has extended its Global Maintenance Agreement (GMA) with ATR. Signed in 2014, the initial contract covered the repair, overhaul and pooling services of Line Replaceable Units, along with Propeller services, Fuel Nozzle services and an On-Site Stock support for the domestic carrierís fleet of two ATR 72-600s.
- 148. VIVA Macau inks deal with GAMECO for Fleet Maintenance and Engineering
VIVA Macau inks deal with GAMECO for Fleet Maintenance and Engineering.
- 149. Gulf Air and Lufthansa sign US$138 Million Maintenance Deal
Gulf Air and Lufthansa sign US$138 Million Maintenance Deal.
- 150. Air New Zealand Signs 8-Year APU Deal with Honeywell Aerospace
Air New Zealand has signed a licensing agreement to overhaul and repair auxiliary power units (APUs) produced by Honeywell Aerospace at its Christchurch engineering and maintenance base. The eight year deal will see Air New Zealand as the only certified Honeywell maintenance shop for the APU 131-9A model in Oceania and will see the airline maintain and repair APUs, which power airc
- 151. United Airlines Appoints Tom Doxey as Senior Vice President of Technical Operations
United Airlines has appointed Tom Doxey as Senior Vice President of Technical Operations, overseeing the carrier's maintenance operations; ground service equipment and facilities maintenance; supply chain; technical services and planning and strategy.
- 152. Vietjet Signs Component and Maintenance Services Contract with SR Technics
Vietjet has signed an agreement with SR Technics for component and maintenance services for Vietjetís A320 and A321 fleet, beginning in March 2016. Worth US$60 million, the contract marks a milestone in the relationship between the two companies, expanding on the success of the long term CFM-5B engine services partnership, signed in early 2015.
Documents 145-152 of 3691 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 4
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page