Your search for Maintenance found the following documents (of 48874 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 3673, with best matches first:
- 129. BTS Signs 20-Year Maintenance Contract for Bombardier Monorail
Bombardier has confirmed that Bangkok Mass Transit System Public Co. Ltd. (BTS) is the previously undisclosed customer that signed a contract for 20 years of maintenance services. The services will be provided for the Bombardier Innovia monorail 300 systems in delivery for Thailandís first two monorail lines: the Bangkok pink and yellow lines.
- 130. Russian Helicopters to Establish MRO Centre in Shenzhen, China
Russian Helicopters and United Aviation Technology have unveiled plans to establish a maintenance and repair center for Ka-32A11VS and Mi-171 helicopters in Shenzhen, China. The two companies are also in talks about upgrading the maintenance, repair and overhaul base in Tianjin to carry out similar work.
- 131. AirAsia awards Long-Term Maintenance Contract to GE Engine Services
AirAsia awards Long-Term Maintenance Contract to GE Engine Services
- 132. Etihad Airways Engineering Receives CASA Approval in Australia
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) of Australia has granted Etihad Airways Engineering a CASR Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Approval. The approval means Etihad Airways Engineering is able to provide base maintenance services for the latest Airbus and Boeing aircraft Ė the Airbus A380 and the Boeing 787 Dreamliner Ė as well as the Boeing 777 and Airbus A330 and A320 fami
- 133. Finnair Technical Services and Gemini Air Cargo sign Maintenance Support contract
Finnair Technical Services and Gemini Air Cargo sign Maintenance Support contract.
- 134. Vietjet Signs Technical Service Agreement with Lufthansa Technik
Vietjet and Lufthansa Technik have signed a technical service agreement for Vietjetís current A320-family aircraft engines. Lufthansa Technik will provide Vietjet with solutions on technology, maintenance service and technical maintenance as well as consultation on key technical projects, technical training for staff and other consulting services.
- 135. IndiGo Renews Component Support Contract with Thales
IndiGo, one of India's fastest-growing low-cost airlines in terms of Available Seat Kilometre (ASK) growth, has extended its long-term maintenance agreement with Thales for its growing fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft. The contract will cover avionics maintenance for a fleet of up to 250 aircraft, including the A320neo which will start being delivered to IndiGo in late 2015.
- 136. KLM opens new Maintenance Complex for Aircraft Engines at Schiphol
KLM opens new Maintenance Complex for Aircraft Engines at Schiphol.
Documents 129-136 of 3673 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page