Your search for Maintenance found the following documents (of 48839 documents searched):
Displaying documents 113-120 of 3673, with best matches first:
- 113. Thailandís CATC to Work with Airbus on Pilot, Maintenance Training
Airbus and Thailandís Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC) signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Monday to work together on projects to develop and implement maintenance training and pilot training courses in the country.
- 114. Ka-32 Service and Maintenance Centre Opens in Korea
The Korea Forest Service has formally opened a new service and maintenance centre for Ka-32 helicopters manufactured by Russian Helicopters, a subsidiary of Oboronprom, part of State Corporation Rostec. Representatives of Russian Helicopters took part in the opening ceremony for the centre, which will promote the use of Ka-32 helicopters in the Republic of Korea and other countries
- 115. United Airlines Breaks Ground on Technical Operations Center at LAX
United Airlines and Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) broke ground on a state-of-the-art Technical Operations Center (TOC) at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on Thursday. The new facility will include two connected buildings Ė a ground service equipment and facilities maintenance building and a line maintenance hangar, including an engine support shop that will focus on the
- 116. AirAsia to Enhance Operations with Airbusí Skywise Predictive Maintenance Services
AirAsia has confirmed that its existing and future A320 and A330 fleet will be powered by Airbusí Skywise Predictive Maintenance services. The agreement encompasses AirAsia and AirAsia Xís fleets across all of the subsidiaries in Malaysia, Thailand, India, Japan, Philippines and Indonesia.
- 117. Southwest Airlines to Implement Boeing Airplane Health Management
Southwest Airlines has selected Boeing Airplane Health Management (AHM) to enhance operational efficiency in its maintenance and engineering operations. Southwest Airlines will use AHM to collect and evaluate airplane operations data while the airplane is in flight. This real-time data is used to signal ground operations crews of any potential maintenance issues before the airplane
- 118. Germania contract Landing Gear overhaul to KLM Engineering & Maintenance
Germania contract Landing Gear overhaul to KLM Engineering & Maintenance.
- 119. Emirates signs US$600million Engine Maintenance agreement with HAESL and SAESL
Emirates signs US$600million Engine Maintenance agreement with HAESL and SAESL.
- 120. Singapore Airlines signs Engine Maintenance agreement with General Electric
Singapore Airlines signs Engine Maintenance agreement with General Electric.
Documents 113-120 of 3673 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page