Your search for MICE found the following documents (of 44863 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 18104, with best matches first:
- 49. Dubai showcasing its MICE strengths at IMEX 2004
Dubai showcasing its MICE strengths at IMEX 2004.
- 50. Ethiopia Extends E-Visa Service to MICE Delegates
Ethiopian Immigration and Nationality Affairs, in collaboration with Ethiopian Airlines Group, has extended its e-visa service to MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) delegates. The conference visa is a 30-day single entry visa with a validity that starts from the intended date of entry into Ethiopia.
- 51. AIME Searching for Rising Star of MICE Industry; Nominations Close 7 February 2017
To recognise the exceptional talent and dedication of young leaders in the MICE industry, the Asia Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo (AIME) will launch the inaugural Rising Star award as a part of the 25th anniversary campaign, celebrating the future of the industry.
- 52. Singapore Tourism Board Launches New S$15 Million Business Travel & MICE Campaign
Singapore Tourism Board Launches New S$15 Million Business Travel & MICE Campaign
- 53. Sedona Hotel Yangon welcomes Singapore MICE Planners - Latest Travel News - September 2002
Sedona Hotel Yangon welcomes Singapore MICE Planners. Latest Travel News from ASIA Travel Tips.com - updated daily, and available free through email. September 2002.
- 54. Sustainable Hotels and MICE Interview with Grace Kang of Greenview Hospitality - HD
Exclusive HD video interview with Grace Kang, Managing Partner of Greenview Hospitality. In this interview, filmed in Singapore on 20 October 2016, we ask Grace what Greenview does, and how far down the road to sustainability the hotels and the MICE industry here in Asia Pacific are. Grace also tells us about Hotel Owners for Tomorrow (HOT) coalition, who the founding partners are
- 55. Middle East emerging as major International MICE destination
Middle East emerging as major International MICE destination
- 56. Qatar Airways Becomes Member of ICCA
Qatar Airways has become a member of ICCA, a leading international industry body promoting the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) sector. Membership of ICCA – International Congress and Convention Association – will benefit the airline in promoting its business in Qatar and as a global carrier flying MICE traffic to destinations around the world.
Documents 49-56 of 18104 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page