Your search for Jersey found the following documents (of 47977 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 486, with best matches first:
- 153. Delta Investing Nearly US$1.4 billion in New York Airport Facilities
This week Delta Air Lines broke ground on a $160 million renovation and expansion of its facilities at New York LaGuardia Airport. The project, which includes a 630-foot connector bridge linking Terminals C and D, a new Delta Sky Club in Terminal C and expanded security lanes in both terminals, comes as Delta creates a new domestic hub at LaGuardia, with service to 26 new cities by
- 154. Elizabeth Powell joins BedBank as General Manager
Elizabeth Powell joins BedBank as General Manager. Travel technology company Global BedBank has appointed Fiji-born Elizabeth Powell as General Manager.
- 155. Dassault Appoints Carlos Brana as Executive Vice President - Civil Aircraft
Dassault Aviation has appointed Carlos Brana as Executive Vice President - Civil Aircraft. He succeeds Olivier Villa who retired on 1 July 2019.
- 156. Virgin Blue CEO Brett Godfreys' speech made today in Adelaide at the Australian Airports Associa
Virgin Blue CEO Brett Godfreys' speech made today in Adelaide at the Australian Airports Association National Convention
- 157. Fly British Airways' World Traveller Plus from Hong Kong to London or UK and Get Two FREE World
Fly British Airways' World Traveller Plus from Hong Kong to London or UK and Get Two FREE World Traveller Tickets.
- 158. Wyndham Worldwide Receives Silver LEED Certification from USGBC
Wyndham Worldwide Receives Silver LEED Certification from USGBC. The LEED Green Building Rating System is the USGBC’s leading ranking classification for designing and constructing the world’s greenest, most energy-efficient and high-performing buildings. The company’s headquarters meets LEED standards for energy use, lighting, water and material use and also incorporates a variety
- 159. Bliss aims for 25 Spa Properties Worldwide by 2011
Bliss aims for 25 Spa Properties Worldwide by 2011. Launching an ambitious global growth plan, Bliss spa, which currently has 13 locations worldwide, aims to have 25 spa properties by 2011. Bliss will open new spa locations within upcoming W Hotels debuting around the globe, including W Barcelona, W South Beach, and W Fort Lauderdale this year and W Dubai in 2011.
- 160. Travelport Enhances Support for Hotel and Car Partners
Travelport has unveiled plans to invest in a new, in-house support function for its hotel and car supplier customers as part of its ongoing commitment to grow hotel and car bookings through its two GDS platforms, Galileo and Worldspan, as well as its online leisure portal, Travelport Leisure.
Documents 153-160 of 486 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page