Your search for Inflight found the following documents (of 45950 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 16100, with best matches first:
- 129. Comlux Partners OnAir for Inflight Connectivity
Passengers travelling in Comlux the Aviation Group's new Airbus 319 CJ, which comes into service in January 2012, will be able to remain in touch during flights using their mobile phones, thanks to OnAir's inflight connectivity service. Comlux passengers will be able to make and receive calls and text messages, do their emails and use mobile data.
- 130. OnAir Inflight Connectivity for Dasnair Falcon 7X Passengers
Dasnair Falcon 7X passengers will be able to use their mobile phones and laptops during flights, thanks to OnAir's inflight connectivity services. Dasnair will be the world's first Falcon 7X operator to provide the connectivity suite of services installed on a large cabin long range business jet.
- 131. Qantas to enable Inflight SMS and Email on Mobile devices
Qantas to enable Inflight SMS and Email on Mobile devices. Qantas is to roll out new technology on its domestic aircraft from late 2008 to allow customers to send and receive email and SMS via mobile phone or personal electronic device. The airline has been evaluating the technology on a Boeing 767-300 aircraft between April 2007 and January 2008.
- 132. Thales to Equip Emirates’ Boeing 777X Fleet with Next Gen Broadband Inflight Connectivity
Emirates and Thales have signed an agreement to equip its Boeing 777X fleet with the next generation broadband inflight connectivity using the Inmarsat GX global network. Emirates’ Boeing 777X aircraft are due for delivery starting in 2020.
- 133. Qantas to launch improved Domestic Inflight Service
Qantas to launch improved Domestic Inflight Service.
- 134. Cathay Pacific Partners Swire Hotels for New Inflight Menu
Cathay Pacific has partnered Swire Hotels to launch a new inflight menu promotion for passengers travelling in its First or Business Class. Starting from November, a selection of the delectable dishes found on the menus at Swire Hotels restaurants in Hong Kong and Beijing will be made available onboard selected Cathay Pacific flights departing from Hong Kong.
- 135. OnAir and TriaGnoSys Launch Inflight Connectivity Solution for Business Jets
With inflight connectivity now commonplace on business and VIP aircraft, OnAir and TriaGnoSys have launched a new lightweight turnkey solution for business jets. The system enables passengers to use their mobile devices and laptops for calls, text messages, emailing and Internet browsing, as they do on the ground.
- 136. US Airways adds inflight email, instant messaging and more with Verizon Airfone JetConnect
US Airways adds inflight email, instant messaging and more with Verizon Airfone JetConnect
Documents 129-136 of 16100 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page