Your search for Heathrow found the following documents (of 49230 documents searched):
Displaying documents 185-192 of 8177, with best matches first:
- 185. Malaysia Airlines Launches A350 Flights to London Heathrow
Malaysia Airlines has launched Airbus A350-900 flights between Kuala Lumpur and London Heathrow. Malaysia Airlines' A350 has a total capacity of 286 seats, with four in First Class, 35 in Business Class and 247 in Economy Class.
- 186. Air China to Increase Beijing - London Heathrow Flights
Air China is to increase its Beijing - London Heathrow flights to twice daily from 26 October 2014. The newly added flights are scheduled to take into consideration the needs of travelers who depart from cities in Asia Pacific like Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea and connect in Beijing onto flights to Europe.
- 187. British Airways to Launch Flights Between London Heathrow and Marrakech, Morocco
British Airways has unveiled plans to launch direct flights between London Heathrow and Marrakech, Morocco. The airline will operate the route with four flights per week from 28 October 2018.
- 188. Virgin Clubhouse Heathrow to offer passengers even more treats
Virgin Clubhouse Heathrow to offer passengers even more treats
- 189. Air Astana to Increase London Heathrow Flights
Air Astana, Kazakhstan’s national airline, is to launch a fourth weekly service from London Heathrow to Astana, commencing 2 June 2016. The new service will depart from Terminal 4 at 17.15 on Mondays, complementing the existing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday schedule.
- 190. Virgin Atlantic launches New Clubhouse at Heathrow
Virgin Atlantic launches New Clubhouse at Heathrow.
- 191. Qatar Airways to Operate First A380 on London Heathrow Route
Qatar Airways has confirmed that it will celebrate the arrival of its very first Airbus A380 by using the aircraft on scheduled flights between Doha’s new Hamad International Airport and London Heathrow, on 17 June 2014. The first of 13 such aircraft on order, Qatar Airways is set to receive three A380 aircraft in quick succession this summer and the new aircraft will commence oper
- 192. Etihad Airways Launches 2nd Daily Airbus A380 Service to London Heathrow
Etihad Airways will today launch its second Airbus A380 service between Abu Dhabi and London Heathrow. Etihad Airways’ newest A380, registered A6-APB, was delivered to its Abu Dhabi hub on 25 April and will operate the airline’s EY19 / EY20 rotation. Two of the airline’s three daily flights to London will now be operated by the A380. Etihad Airways has a further eight A380s on orde
Documents 185-192 of 8177 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 9
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page