Your search for Heathrow found the following documents (of 50322 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 8453, with best matches first:
- 137. British Airways Launches Electric London Taxi Service at Heathrow
British Airways has launched an electric taxi service at its London Heathrow home, giving customers the opportunity to experience travelling in a legendary London taxi without leaving the airport. The London Electric Vehicle Company (LEVC) taxi features WiFi, phone, laptop and USB charging, as well as a panoramic roof.
- 138. British Airways Revamps Concorde Room at London Heathrow Terminal 5
British Airways has revamped its flagship Concorde Room at Heathrow Terminal 5. The refurbishment to the airline’s exclusive lounge included re-upholstering furniture and adding new feature pieces to the room, all of which are illuminated by hand-blown glass lighting with bone linen shades and ochre silk linings.
- 139. Jet Airways to launch Daily non-stop Flights between Delhi and London Heathrow
Jet Airways to launch Daily non-stop Flights between Delhi and London Heathrow.
- 140. BAA Reports UK Airport Traffic for August 2009
BAA Reports UK Airport Traffic for August 2009. Heathrow Airport handled 6.4 million passengers in August 2009, up by 0.3% on 2008, its busiest ever August. Heathrow’s figures for August suggest that people are cutting back on discounted leisure travel, less than they are on business travel.
- 141. London Heathrow’s New Terminal 2 to be Home to Star Alliance Airlines
London Heathrow Airport has confirmed that Terminal 2 will be the new home Star Alliance member airlines. Star Alliance is the second largest alliance grouping at the UK's most important trade and tourism gateway, offering more than 21% of all available seat capacity from the airport.
- 142. bmi enters Russian Federation market with services to Moscow Domodedovo from London Heathrow
bmi enters Russian Federation market with services to Moscow Domodedovo from London Heathrow.
- 143. British Airways to Launch LHR Flights to Six New European Destinations in 2020
British Airways will launch flights to six new European routes from London Heathrow in 2020. For the first time ever, the airline will fly from Heathrow to the Kosovan and Montenegrin capitals, Pristina and Podgorica, with both flights departing on Saturdays from 4 July until 29 August.
- 144. British Airways Using AI to Enhance Airside Operations at London Heathrow
British Airways is using artificial intelligence to enhance its airside operations at London Heathrow Terminal 5. Using a network of cameras set up around the aircraft stand by technology start-up Assaia, an alumni of British Airways’ parent company IAG’s Hangar 51 start-up accelerator programme, artificial intelligence is employed to compare live footage of the complex turnaround
Documents 137-144 of 8453 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page