Your search for Heathrow found the following documents (of 49244 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 8177, with best matches first:
- 137. Jet Airways to launch Daily non-stop Flights between Delhi and London Heathrow
Jet Airways to launch Daily non-stop Flights between Delhi and London Heathrow.
- 138. BAA Reports UK Airport Traffic for August 2009
BAA Reports UK Airport Traffic for August 2009. Heathrow Airport handled 6.4 million passengers in August 2009, up by 0.3% on 2008, its busiest ever August. Heathrow’s figures for August suggest that people are cutting back on discounted leisure travel, less than they are on business travel.
- 139. London Heathrow’s New Terminal 2 to be Home to Star Alliance Airlines
London Heathrow Airport has confirmed that Terminal 2 will be the new home Star Alliance member airlines. Star Alliance is the second largest alliance grouping at the UK's most important trade and tourism gateway, offering more than 21% of all available seat capacity from the airport.
- 140. bmi enters Russian Federation market with services to Moscow Domodedovo from London Heathrow
bmi enters Russian Federation market with services to Moscow Domodedovo from London Heathrow.
- 141. British Airways to Launch LHR Flights to Six New European Destinations in 2020
British Airways will launch flights to six new European routes from London Heathrow in 2020. For the first time ever, the airline will fly from Heathrow to the Kosovan and Montenegrin capitals, Pristina and Podgorica, with both flights departing on Saturdays from 4 July until 29 August.
- 142. British Airways Using AI to Enhance Airside Operations at London Heathrow
British Airways is using artificial intelligence to enhance its airside operations at London Heathrow Terminal 5. Using a network of cameras set up around the aircraft stand by technology start-up Assaia, an alumni of British Airways’ parent company IAG’s Hangar 51 start-up accelerator programme, artificial intelligence is employed to compare live footage of the complex turnaround
- 143. British Airways to Trial AI-Powered Robots at London Heathrow
British Airways is to trial AI-powered autonomous robots at London Heathrow Terminal 5 next year. The robots, from tech company BotsAndUs, are programmed to interact with passengers in multiple languages using the latest translation technology to answer thousands of questions, including real-time flight information.
- 144. Airbus A380 to make British Debut at London Heathrow in May
Airbus A380 to make British Debut at London Heathrow in May.
Documents 137-144 of 8177 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page