Your search for Health found the following documents (of 50143 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 4953, with best matches first:
- 73. Thai Airways International to implement Boeing's Airplane Health Management
Thai Airways International to implement Boeing's Airplane Health Management.
- 74. Singapore Airlines first customer of Boeing Airplane Health Management Service
Singapore Airlines first customer of Boeing Airplane Health Management Service
- 75. Cocoa Island in the Maldives launches New Holistic Health Packages for 2008
Cocoa Island in the Maldives launches New Holistic Health Packages for 2008. Cocoa Island is COMO Hotels and Resorts' private island property in the Maldives. With everything designed to maximise a guest's sense of escape - empty horizon views, a still lagoon and powder-white beach - it's a perfect place to address issues of well-being, supported by spacious, meditative accommodati
- 76. COMO Shambhala Estate at Begawan Giri launches Five New Health Programmes
COMO Shambhala Estate at Begawan Giri launches Five New Health Programmes. The COMO Shambhala Estate at Begawan Giri near Ubud, Bali, has launched five new programmes to cater to the issues most commonly seen among its guests: Fitness, Cleansing, Stress Management and Beauty Enhancement, as well as an Ayurvedic Programme for those interested in this ancient Indian form of holistic
- 77. WHO recommends new travel measures plus Press Conference Q&A session
WHO recommends new travel measures plus Press Conference Q&A session, Questions Answered - Clarification of SARS around the world from the World Health Organisation Press Conference.
- 78. United Airlines Relies on Honesty as it Introduces COVID19 Ready-to-Fly Checklist
United Airlines is now asking all passengers to complete a health self-assessment during their check-in process. Based on recommendations from the Cleveland Clinic, the Ready-to-Fly checklist asks customers to confirm that they have not experienced any COVID19-related symptoms in the 14 days prior to flying.
- 79. Boeing Uses Three Dreamlifters to Transport PPE from China to USA
Boeing deployed three Dreamlifter aircraft to transport more than 150,000 protective eye goggles and face shields from China to the United States on Monday. Boeing worked in partnership with the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) to deliver the personal protective equipment (PPE) to frontline health care professionals in the MUSC system.
- 80. Singapore Airlines Implements Range of Health and Safety Initiatives
Frequently voted the best airline in the world, what does a carrier with such an enviable reputation as Singapore Airlines do to ensure the safety and wellbeing of crew and passengers, and how does it go about rebuilding confidence as travel restrictions begin to be lifted.
Documents 73-80 of 4953 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page