Your search for Germany found the following documents (of 49828 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 4710, with best matches first:
- 73. Bombardier Delivers First Challenger 650 Aircraft to be Operated from Germany
Bombardier Business Aircraft has delivered its first Challenger 650 aircraft to be operated from Germany. The aircraft joins the Bombardier business jet fleet in Europe comprised of more than 430 aircraft in service.
- 74. Construction of Royal Caribbean’s Spectrum of the Seas Gets Underway in Germany
Royal Caribbean marked the official start of construction of its new Quantum Ultra ship, named Spectrum of the Seas, by cutting the first piece of steel on Tuesday at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg, Germany
- 75. Corporate Chef Ivan Yeo to lead Singapore Team at Olympiade Der Koche
Corporate Chef Ivan Yeo to lead Singapore Team at Olympiade Der Koche. Park Hotel Group’s Corporate Chef Ivan Yeo is leading the Singapore team which is heading to Germany for the 22nd IKA – Olympiade Der Koche – the culinary equivalent of the Olympics. The team will be pitching its ‘Restaurants des Nations’ menu at the event in Erfurt, Germany, from 19-22 October.
- 76. Hong Kong, Canada, Kenya and Germany to Play in Marseille for Final Rugby World Cup Spot
Tickets are now on sale for the Rugby World Cup 2019 repechage at Stade Delort, Marseille – the tournament that will deliver the 20th and final team to Japan 2019. Hong Kong, Canada, Kenya and Germany will compete in a round-robin format event to be played across three match days on Sunday 11 November, Saturday 17 November and Friday 23 November, 2018.
- 77. Munich Airport to Open Germany's First Midfield Terminal on 26 April 2016
Munich Airport will open its new satellite terminal – Germany's first midfield terminal – on 26 April 2016. The satellite terminal is a continuation of the successful joint venture between Munich Airport and Lufthansa. As in Terminal 2, the partners have joined forces to design, build and finance the new passenger handling facility on a 60:40 basis. The Munich architectural firm Ko
- 78. Dusit appoints GSA for Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Dusit appoints GSA for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- 79. SpiceJet Appoints APG as GSA in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland
SpiceJet, one of India’s oldest low-cost carriers, has expanded its partnership with APG by appointing the company as its GSA in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland.
- 80. German Rail Pass Extension Now Available from Rail Europe
Rail Europe is now offering travelers the German Rail Pass Extension, to extend rail adventures from Germany to Italy, Belgium, the Czech Republic and Austria for just an extra EUR39. With over 60 million tourists annually, Germany is one of the most popular destinations in the world.
Documents 73-80 of 4710 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page