Your search for Germany found the following documents (of 48839 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 4480, with best matches first:
- 73. Munich Airport to Open Germany's First Midfield Terminal on 26 April 2016
Munich Airport will open its new satellite terminal – Germany's first midfield terminal – on 26 April 2016. The satellite terminal is a continuation of the successful joint venture between Munich Airport and Lufthansa. As in Terminal 2, the partners have joined forces to design, build and finance the new passenger handling facility on a 60:40 basis. The Munich architectural firm Ko
- 74. Dusit appoints GSA for Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Dusit appoints GSA for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- 75. SpiceJet Appoints APG as GSA in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland
SpiceJet, one of India’s oldest low-cost carriers, has expanded its partnership with APG by appointing the company as its GSA in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland.
- 76. German Rail Pass Extension Now Available from Rail Europe
Rail Europe is now offering travelers the German Rail Pass Extension, to extend rail adventures from Germany to Italy, Belgium, the Czech Republic and Austria for just an extra EUR39. With over 60 million tourists annually, Germany is one of the most popular destinations in the world.
- 77. Rezidor SAS Secures its first Regent in Germany
Rezidor SAS Secures its first Regent in Germany.
- 78. Ascott Opens Citadines in Munich
Ascott Opens Citadines in Munich. The Ascott Group has opened its second Citadines serviced residence in Germany. The Citadines Munich Arnulfpark marks Ascott’s entry into the Bavarian capital of Munich and complements Ascott’s other property in Germany, namely the Citadines Berlin Olivaer Platz.
- 79. Darwin Airline Awards Maintenance Contract to Volga-DNEPR Technics in Germany
Volga-Dnepr Technics (VDT) in Germany has entered into a contract with Swiss air carrier Darwin Airline for aircraft maintenance support at Leipzig/Halle Airport. The contract provides for the use of Volga-Dnepr Technics’ hangar facilities and equipment to carry out maintenance checks on the SAAB 2000s aircraft operated by Darwin Airline as well as the provision of certified person
- 80. Air France to Launch Twice-Daily Flights Between Paris-Orly and Munich, Germany
Air France has confirmed plans to launch twice-daily flights between Paris-Orly and Munich, Germany, from 29 March 2020. The airline will operate the route with Embraer 190 aircraft with a capacity of 100 seats.
Documents 73-80 of 4480 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page