Your search for Engines found the following documents (of 48384 documents searched):
Displaying documents 25-32 of 2755, with best matches first:
- 25. Finnair opts for Rolls-Royce Engines for Airbus A350s
Finnair opts for Rolls-Royce Engines for Airbus A350s.
- 26. flydubai finishes First Farnborough with Two New Orders Worth US$750m
flydubai finishes First Farnborough with Two New Orders Worth US$750m. flydubai rounded off its first trip to the Farnborough Air Show with a package of orders totalling US$750 million for engines and winglets. In the first part of the deal, flydubai signed with CFM International, a 50/50 JV between Snecma and GE, for 50 CFM56-7B engines to power the 50 Boeing 737-800/900s ordered
- 27. Honeywell Signs 34 Aircraft Engine Contract with PT Dirgantara Indonesia
Honeywell has been selected by PT Dirgantara Indonesia to supply 34 TPE331 turboprop engines for its NC212i aircraft over the next four years. Honeywell is expected to deliver the first six engines in 2017, with the rest to be delivered through 2020.
- 28. Lion Chooses CFM 56-5B Engines to Power Airbus A320ceo Aircraft
Lion Group has chosen CFM International CFM56-5B engines to power its Airbus A320ceo aircraft. The Indonesian group has 60 A320ceo aircraft on firm order, with the first to be delivered mid-2014. A total of six of these Airbus narrowbodies will be delivered in 2014 and these will be assigned to full-service carrier Batik Air.
- 29. A319neo with CFM LEAP-1A Engines Receives FAA and EASA Certification
The Airbus A319neo powered by CFM International LEAP-1A engines has achieved joint Type Certification from both the US FAA and European EASA airworthiness authorities. All three aircraft models – the A319neo, A320neo and A321neo – are now certified by the international authorities to operate with the CFM LEAP-1A engine option.
- 30. Air India places $2 Billion Order for GE Engines to Power Boeing Fleet
Air India places $2 Billion Order for GE Engines to Power Boeing Fleet.
- 31. Singapore Airlines selects Rolls-Royce Engines to Power A330-300 Fleet
Singapore Airlines selects Rolls-Royce Engines to Power A330-300 Fleet.
- 32. Etihad Signs A380 Engine Deal
Etihad Airways Finalizes GP7200 Engine and Fleet Management Agreements. Etihad Airways and the Engine Alliance have signed agreements for the purchase of the GP7200 engines to power its fleet of 10 Airbus A380 aircraft and for a long-term Fleet Management Agreement for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of the engines. The agreements are worth up to US$1.5 billion.
Documents 25-32 of 2755 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page