Your search for EgyptAir found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 1848, with best matches first:
- 33. EgyptAir Signs Firm Order for 12 Bombardier CS300 Aircraft
EgyptAir has signed a firm agreement with Bombardier for the sale and purchase of 12 CS300 aircraft along with purchase rights for an additional 12 CS300 aircraft.
- 34. EgyptAir Orders Nine Boeing 737-800s
EgyptAir has ordered nine Next-Generation Boeing 737-800s in a deal valued at US$864 million at current list prices. Eight of the airplanes will be financed by Dubai Aerospace Enterprise, headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 35. EgyptAir Launches Flights to Iraq
EgyptAir has launched its first flights to the Iraqi capital of Baghdad after suspending flights on the route for more than 20 years. The airline today also launches its first flights to Arbil.
- 36. EgyptAir orders 6 Boeing 737-800s
EgyptAir orders 6 Boeing 737-800s.
- 37. Egyptair orders seven A330-200s from Airbus
Egyptair orders seven A330-200s from Airbus.
- 38. EgyptAir to Resume Flights to KL
EgyptAir is to resume flights to the Malaysian capital city, Kuala Lumpur, on 1 August 2011. The airline temporarily suspending the route on 25 January 2011.
- 39. EgyptAir to Increase Flights to Libya
EgyptAir is almost doubling its flights to Libya. Starting 7 December 2011 the airline will operate double daily flights to Tripoli and from 8 December 2011 a daily flight to Ben Ghazi.
- 40. EgyptAir Signs LOI for 24 Bombardier CS300 Aircraft
EgyptAir has signed a letter of intent with Bombardier for up to 24 CS300. The LOI includes 12 CS300 aircraft with purchase rights for an additional 12 aircraft.
Documents 33-40 of 1848 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page