Your search for Chefs found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 121-128 of 1758, with best matches first:
- 121. Asian Organic Gourmet Festival Raises THB 300,000 for Underprivileged Children in Thailand
The Asian Organic Gourmet Festival (AOGF) was not all about organic food, exuberant dinners, fancy wines and parties, the event also managed to raise over THB 300,000 for the Beaumont Partnership Foundation, an organisation that works tirelessly to give underprivileged children in rural Thailand a quality education and with it the chance of a better life.
- 122. Six Senses Yao Noi Partners GranMonte Vineyards
Six Senses Yao Noi Beyond Phuket will host Nikki Visootha Lohitnavy, Thailand’s only female graduated oenologist and viticulturist, daughter of GranMonte CEO and Managing Director, Khun Visooth Lohitnavy, representing Thailand’s premier wine growers, GranMonte vineyards.
- 123. Silversea Cruises Offers Culinary Adventure between Rome and Nice
Silversea Cruises Offers Culinary Adventure between Rome and Nice. This unique voyage is designed to highlight the flavors of the Mediterranean by bringing together, for the first time, Silversea's corporate culinary stars to tantalize guests with festive dinners and tastings, cooking demonstrations and wine pairings. Guests can attend lectures discussing top trends; join optional
- 124. DTCM launches 'Emirati Cuisine' initiative
DTCM launches 'Emirati Cuisine' initiative.
- 125. Britain Savours International Recognition with The Fat Duck in Bray Awarded Best Restaurant in t
Britain Savours International Recognition with The Fat Duck in Bray Awarded Best Restaurant in the World.
- 126. Mom Tri's Restaurants in Phuket appoint Maître Cuisinier de France
Mom Tri's Restaurants in Phuket appoint Maître Cuisinier de France. Maître Cuisinier de France Jean-Noël Lumineau has been appointed by M.L. Tri Devakul to oversee his four restaurants in Phuket: The Boathouse Wine & Grill, Mom Tri's Kitchen and the two latest restaurants Mom Tri's Oasis in Kata and Mom Tri's Boathouse Regatta at the Royal Phuket Marina.
- 127. Iranian specialty Chef Mohammed Reza wins Gold Medal at Emirates International Salon Culinaire 2
Iranian specialty Chef Mohammed Reza wins Gold Medal at Emirates International Salon Culinaire 2008. The Iranian specialty Chef at the Renaissance Dubai Hotel, Mohammed Reza claimed the gold medal at the Emirates International Salon Culinaire 2008 competition which was recently held in Dubai. More than a 1000 entries were received in the annual event held at the Dubai Trade Centre.
- 128. Grand Hilton Seoul team wins Korea's Black Box Culinary Competition
Grand Hilton Seoul team wins Korea's Black Box Culinary Competition.
Documents 121-128 of 1758 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page