Your search for Auckland found the following documents (of 50126 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 5973, with best matches first:
- 81. Cathay Pacific to Take Over Air New Zealand's Auckland-Hong Kong Service
Cathay Pacific has agreed to take over operations of Air New Zealand's Hong Kong-Auckland return service for most of the next three months. The move allows Air New Zealand capacity flexibility in its international operations as it deals with the impact of issues with the Rolls-Royce engines on its Boeing 787-9 aircraft.
- 82. IHG Signs First voco Hotel in New Zealand
IHG has signed a franchise agreement with Pro-invest that will see the first voco hotel in New Zealand open in Auckland in 2021. The 200-room voco Auckland City Centre hotel will feature an all-day restaurant and bar, and guest gym.
- 83. Pacific Blue launches Non-Stop Flights between Melbourne and Auckland
Pacific Blue launches Non-Stop Flights between Melbourne and Auckland.
- 84. Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour to Reopen in Spring After Extensive Renovation
Accor has announced that the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour will reopen in spring after an extensive makeover. The hotel, overlooking Waitemata Harbour, opened in 2012.
- 85. Air New Zealand to add fifth Perth - Auckland flight
Air New Zealand to add fifth Perth - Auckland flight
- 86. Pacific Blue to launch flights between Australia and Auckland
Pacific Blue to launch flights between Australia and Auckland.
- 87. Air New Zealand Completes Refurbishment of Domestic Lounge at Auckland Airport
Air New Zealand has refreshed and reopened the domestic lounge at Auckland Airport. Work on the lounge commenced in January, but that was forced to pause whilst the COVID19 Alert Level 4 was active.
- 88. Air New Zealand Launches NZ$29 Flights Between Auckland and Wellington
Air New Zealand is launching a new daily Night Rider service with every seat on the aircraft available at a fare of NZ$29, for the last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington. The new service will add the equivalent of around 100,000 low cost seats per year between the two cities.
Documents 81-88 of 5973 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page