Your search for Auckland found the following documents (of 49653 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 5807, with best matches first:
- 81. Cathay Pacific to Take Over Air New Zealand's Auckland-Hong Kong Service
Cathay Pacific has agreed to take over operations of Air New Zealand's Hong Kong-Auckland return service for most of the next three months. The move allows Air New Zealand capacity flexibility in its international operations as it deals with the impact of issues with the Rolls-Royce engines on its Boeing 787-9 aircraft.
- 82. IHG Signs First voco Hotel in New Zealand
IHG has signed a franchise agreement with Pro-invest that will see the first voco hotel in New Zealand open in Auckland in 2021. The 200-room voco Auckland City Centre hotel will feature an all-day restaurant and bar, and guest gym.
- 83. Pacific Blue launches Non-Stop Flights between Melbourne and Auckland
Pacific Blue launches Non-Stop Flights between Melbourne and Auckland.
- 84. Air New Zealand to add fifth Perth - Auckland flight
Air New Zealand to add fifth Perth - Auckland flight
- 85. Pacific Blue to launch flights between Australia and Auckland
Pacific Blue to launch flights between Australia and Auckland.
- 86. Air New Zealand Launches NZ$29 Flights Between Auckland and Wellington
Air New Zealand is launching a new daily Night Rider service with every seat on the aircraft available at a fare of NZ$29, for the last flight of the day between Auckland and Wellington. The new service will add the equivalent of around 100,000 low cost seats per year between the two cities.
- 87. Antarctica Sightseeing Flights to Operate B747-300ER Charter from Auckland
Antarctica is one of the coldest, driest, windiest and most remote destinations in the world. It is also one of the most spectacular and diverse places on earth, admired by many but visited by few. Now, travellers have an unique opportunity to see this pristine location in a day trip, flying from Auckland in New Zealand to the south polar region with Antarctica Sightseeing Flights.
- 88. Qatar Airways Launches Direct Flights to Auckland, New Zealand
Qatar Airways launched the worldís longest commercial flight on Monday. The flight to Auckland on the North Island of New Zealand, takes 17 hours and 30 minutes and covers a distance of 14,535 kilometres.
Documents 81-88 of 5807 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page