Your search for Auckland found the following documents (of 50126 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 5973, with best matches first:
- 105. Polynesian Blue launches flights between Auckland and Samoa
Polynesian Blue launches flights between Auckland and Samoa.
- 106. Langham Hotel Auckland appoints Two New Business Development Staff
Langham Hotel Auckland appoints Two New Business Development Staff.
- 107. Air Tahiti Nui to Expand Qantas Codeshare Partnership
Air Tahiti Nui will expand its Australian presence from next month, introducing new codeshare services with Qantas from Melbourne and Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti. The new services, flight TN 1404 from Melbourne to Auckland and flight TN 1406 from Brisbane to Auckland, are now available for sale for travel from 1 July 2012.
- 108. Air New Zealand to Increase Auckland - Honolulu Flights Almost by 60,000 Seats
Air New Zealand is to add almost 60,000 seats between Auckland and Honolulu from April to October 2018, an increase of 75% compared with this year. The airline will operate an additional 94 return services during the period, moving to daily flights and up to nine services per week during the busy July school holiday period.
- 109. Langham Hotel Auckland opens Three New Meeting Rooms
Langham Hotel Auckland opens Three New Meeting Rooms.
- 110. Qantas and Emirates Unveil Additional Network Changes
Qantas and Emirates have unveiled additional network changes under their joint partnership. From March 2018, Emirates will stop flying from Melbourne and Brisbane to Auckland and instead focus on its non-stop Auckland-Dubai service. Emirates will retain its existing daily A380 flights from Dubai to Christchurch via Sydney, and the airline is also evaluating potential new direct ser
- 111. Hong Kong Airlines Launches Daily Flights to Auckland, New Zealand
Hong Kong Airlines has launched daily flights to Auckland, New Zealand. The airline will operate the route with Airbus A332 aircraft with 283 seats, including 24 business class seats.
- 112. Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines to Increase Flights Between Auckland and Changi
Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines have unveiled plans to boost capacity between Auckland and Singapore with an additional 35,000 seats between the end of March and October, commencing in 2020. Air New Zealand will increase its frequency from 12 to 14 services per week on its Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft from 29 March 2020 to 24 October 2020, bringing the total number of serv
Documents 105-112 of 5973 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page