Your search for Auckland found the following documents (of 49044 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 5653, with best matches first:
- 105. Air New Zealand to Increase Auckland - Honolulu Flights Almost by 60,000 Seats
Air New Zealand is to add almost 60,000 seats between Auckland and Honolulu from April to October 2018, an increase of 75% compared with this year. The airline will operate an additional 94 return services during the period, moving to daily flights and up to nine services per week during the busy July school holiday period.
- 106. Langham Hotel Auckland opens Three New Meeting Rooms
Langham Hotel Auckland opens Three New Meeting Rooms.
- 107. Qantas and Emirates Unveil Additional Network Changes
Qantas and Emirates have unveiled additional network changes under their joint partnership. From March 2018, Emirates will stop flying from Melbourne and Brisbane to Auckland and instead focus on its non-stop Auckland-Dubai service. Emirates will retain its existing daily A380 flights from Dubai to Christchurch via Sydney, and the airline is also evaluating potential new direct ser
- 108. Hong Kong Airlines Launches Daily Flights to Auckland, New Zealand
Hong Kong Airlines has launched daily flights to Auckland, New Zealand. The airline will operate the route with Airbus A332 aircraft with 283 seats, including 24 business class seats.
- 109. Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines to Increase Flights Between Auckland and Changi
Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines have unveiled plans to boost capacity between Auckland and Singapore with an additional 35,000 seats between the end of March and October, commencing in 2020. Air New Zealand will increase its frequency from 12 to 14 services per week on its Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft from 29 March 2020 to 24 October 2020, bringing the total number of serv
- 110. Auckland to Host Inaugural PATA Global Insights Conference
The Skycity Grand Hotel in Auckland, New Zealand, will host the inaugural PATA Global Insights Conference on 16 October 2015. The event will explore the key influences that will drive and shape future thinking in terms of tourism destination development, design, access and marketing.
- 111. Air New Zealand to Launch Flights Between Auckland and Seoul, South Korea
Air New Zealand has confirmed that it will launch direct flights between Auckland and Seoul, South Korea. From 23 November 2019, Air New Zealand will operate three services per week to Seoul's Incheon International Airport, increasing to five times a week during the peak holiday period from late December to mid-February.
- 112. Air New Zealand offers special fares to Auckland and Wellington
Air New Zealand offers special fares to Auckland and Wellington.
Documents 105-112 of 5653 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page