Your search for Apartments found the following documents (of 44863 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 17159, with best matches first:
- 89. Savoy Hotel Apartments in Dubai reopens as Savoy Suites
Savoy Hotel Apartments in Dubai reopens as Savoy Suites.
- 90. Ty Collins appointed General Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments, Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul
Ty Collins appointed General Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments, Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul.
- 91. Star City Hotel & Apartments in Sydney Renamed
Star City Hotel & Apartments in Sydney has been renamed as Astral Tower & Residences at The Star. Part of an historic US$860 million refurbishment and extension of Sydney’s popular entertainment destination The Star, which includes re-orientating the entire complex to face the Harbour, Astral Tower & Residences at The Star has been renamed to reflect this exciting new extension.
- 92. Ascott Signs Premium Serviced Apartments in Dubai
Ascott Signs Premium Serviced Apartments in Dubai. Ascott is expanding its portfolio in the United Arab Emirates through a management contract for the 118-unit Ascott Park Place Dubai. Ascott will operate the property from 1 October 2010 and rebrand it as Ascott Park Place Dubai by the end of 2010 upon completion of some upgrading works.
- 93. Oakwood Appoints Martin Fluck as Director of Operations, North Asia
Oakwood, a global provider of corporate housing and serviced apartments, has promoted Martin Fluck to Director of Operations for the Oakwood-branded serviced apartments in North Asia. Fluck will report to PG Mathew, Oakwood managing director, and will manage operations in China, Japan and South Korea.
- 94. Le Meridien takes management of Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments in Dubai
Le Meridien takes management of Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments in Dubai
- 95. Jumeirah Signs Hotel, Serviced Apartments and Residence in Dubai
Jumeirah has been appointed by RP Global to operate a mixed-use development within RP Global’s US$1 billion iconic tower in Dubai. The Jumeirah Business Bay will include a 200-room Jumeirah hotel as well as 350 serviced apartments and 290 residences managed under the Jumeirah brand.
- 96. Reservations open for new Coral Boutique Hotel Apartments in Dubai
Reservations open for new Coral Boutique Hotel Apartments in Dubai.
Documents 89-96 of 17159 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page