Your search for Apartments found the following documents (of 44494 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 17134, with best matches first:
- 105. Ascott signs Serviced Apartments in Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Ascott signs Serviced Apartments in Kuala Lumpur Sentral. With the addition of Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur, Ascott has a total of 953 apartment units across eight properties in Malaysia. Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur is the second Ascott-branded property in the country, after Ascott Kuala Lumpur which opened in 1999. The company has five other properties in Kuala Lumpur - Somerset Se
- 106. Jeffrey James and Lina Sugiarto join The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments
Jeffrey James and Lina Sugiarto join The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments.
- 107. Furqan Shah Joins Coral Suites Hotel - Fujairah as DOS
Furqan Shah has joined Coral Suites Hotel – Fujairah as Director of Sales. With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Furqan Shah previously worked as Assistant General Manager for Grand Midwest Group of Deluxe Hotel Apartments and Golden Squire Hotel Apartments in Dubai.
- 108. Legendale Hotel Beijing joins Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Legendale Hotel Beijing joins Preferred Hotels & Resorts. Adjoining 79 opulent serviced apartments as well as 126 private residential apartments, the property is a short walk from world-class shopping precincts such as Wangfujing and Oriental Plaza. In pleasant contrast, the Legendale Hotel is surrounded by some of Beijing's best preserved hutong alleyways, brimming with color and
- 109. Jumeirah to Manage New Hotel in Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah to Manage New Hotel in Abu Dhabi. Scheduled to open late 2010, the 60 storey luxury hotel tower will comprise 400 beautifully appointed guest rooms & suites as well as 200 fully serviced apartments varying from studios to spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments. In addition, the development will include a high end shopping boulevard, extensive conference & banquetin
- 110. New General Manager for Renaissance Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments in Mumbai
New General Manager for Renaissance Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments in Mumbai.
- 111. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces to open Serviced Apartments in Mumbai
Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces to open Serviced Apartments in Mumbai.
- 112. Layia Hospitality signs New Living Courts Serviced Apartment in Dubai
Layia Hospitality signs New Living Courts Serviced Apartment in Dubai. Layia Hospitality, a new hotel management company, is expanding its Living Courts serviced apartments brand, with a fourth property recently signed in Dubai. Opal Living Courts is scheduled to open in Al Barsha in January 2009.
Documents 105-112 of 17134 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page