Your search for APG found the following documents (of 49712 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 1384, with best matches first:
- 105. American Airlines to Raise Money with Senior Secured Notes and New Term Loan
American Airlines has initiated a private offering of $1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of secured senior notes due 2025. The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by American Airlines Group Inc.
- 106. Accor to Open Third Mercure Hotel in South Korea on 1 August
Accor is set to expand its portfolio of hotels in South Korea with the opening of the Mercure Ambassador Seoul Hongdae on 1 August.
- 107. Etihad Airways Partners with Medicus AI to Launch COVID19 Risk Assessment Tool
Etihad Airways has partnered with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a COVID19 risk-assessment tool.
- 108. Pandora Jewellery Appoints Jeerasage Puranasamriddhi as Chief Supply Officer
Pandora has appointed Jeerasage Puranasamriddhi as Chief Supply Officer reporting to CEO Alexander Lacik and serving on Pandoraís Executive Leadership Team. The appointment follows the passing in April of Thomas Touborg, Pandoraís previous CSO.
- 109. China Airlines Launches Online Self-Service Check-In Tool
China Airlines launched an online self-service check-in tool on Monday. Designed to reduce the amount of time that travellers need to spend at the airport, customers can now complete their check-in process through the airlineís official website or official mobile app before arriving at the airport.
- 110. Qatar Airways Now Operating Over 270 Flights Per Week
In the past week, Qatar Airways has resumed flights to the following destinations: Budapest (thrice weekly flights started 15 June), Dar es Salaam (thrice weekly flights started 16 June), Dhaka (thrice weekly flights started 15 June), Istanbul (daily flights started 13 June) and New York (flights started 19 June, daily from 22 June and 10 weekly from 2 July).
- 111. Delta to Resume Flights from Seattle and Detroit to Shanghai via Incheon
Delta Air Lines will resume flights between Seattle and Shanghai-Pudong via Seoul-Incheon on 25 June 2020. Delta will operate the Shanghai service with two flights per week in June and one flight per week from July, using Airbus A350 aircraft, transitioning to Airbus A330-900 from 1 August 2020.
- 112. United Airlines Using MileagePlus to Raise Further US$3 Billion
Mileage Plus Holdings (MPH), a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of United Airlines that operates the MileagePlus FFP, and Mileage Plus Intellectual Property Assets (MIPA), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of MPH, intend to commence a private offering to eligible purchasers of $3.0 billion in aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes due 2027, subject to market and other c
Documents 105-112 of 1384 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page