Your search for ABTA found the following documents (of 49861 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 78, with best matches first:
- 33. Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)'s London office voted best UK-based to
Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)'s London office voted best UK-based tourist office promoting the Middle East
- 34. Rugby World Cup 2019: Canada and Germany Unbeaten in Fight for Last Spot
Germany belied their position as the lowest ranked team in the Rugby World Cup 2019 Repechage with an impressive 26-9 defeat of top seeds Hong Kong in the day's second match at the Stade Delort in Marseille on Sunday.
- 35. Travel Industry News Archives for October 2018
All the travel industry news featured on ASIATravelTips.com / TravelNewsAsia.com in October 2018, archived for your easy reference. Travel news from the world's travel trade, aviation and hospitality industries. The latest travel news we feature covers mainly Asia Pacific and Australasia but also extends to the Middle East, Europe and the US. We cover appointments, new deals, rebra
- 36. PATA to manage PROFIT in the Pacific 2006
PATA to manage PROFIT in the Pacific 2006.
- 37. Private Sector Committed to Fighting Child Exploitation in Tourism
The 31st Meeting of the World Tourism Network on Child Protection focused on the role and initiatives of the private sector to fight Child Exploitation in tourism. Awareness raising, training of staff and the implementation of measures along the whole value chain of tourism were pointed out as critical.
- 38. Finalists of 2015 WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has revealed the 15 finalists for its 2015 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards. Categories cover destination stewardship, community benefit, environmental management, workforce development and innovation. The awards are designed to educate and inspire travel and tourism businesses and destinations about how to improve the sustainability of the sect
- 39. Trailfinders Renews Galileo Deal with Travelport
Trailfinders Renews Galileo Deal with Travelport. Travelport has signed a new, multi-year agreement with Trailfinders for its use of the Galileo platform. Trailfinders specialises in customised travel packages to worldwide destinations and through the agreement, customers in the UK, Ireland and Australia will continue to benefit from a wide range of flight and other travel content
- 40. Six Continents Hotels announces 20 new properties for Middle East and North Africa
Six Continents Hotels announces 20 new properties for Middle East and North Africa
Documents 33-40 of 78 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page