Your search for United Airlines found the following documents (of 49028 documents searched):
Displaying documents 169-176 of 6151, with best matches first:
- 169. United Airlines Organises Special Flight to Bid Farewell to Boeing 747
To celebrate the retirement of the Boeing 747, United Airlines flight 747 from San Francisco to Honolulu on 7 November 2017 will be the airline's farewell flight to the 747 fleet. The journey will serve as the ultimate throwback for customers, employees and invited guests as it recreates the first B747 flight operated by United in 1970.
- 170. United Airlines Extends Deal with Cleveland Browns
United Airlines has extended its relationship with the Cleveland Browns, building on its ongoing service to the Cleveland area and the team. As the official airline of the Cleveland Browns, United will continue to fly the team to and from away games throughout the season.
- 171. United Airlines Opens Employee Health Clinic @ OíHare International Airport
United Airlines has opened a new employee health clinic at OíHare International Airport. The clinic, managed by Walgreens, will serve a broad scope of employeesí health needs, such as urgent care for routine illness, travel and other immunizations including flu shots, prepackaged medications, job-related physical training and pre-employment physicals, at no cost to employees.
- 172. United Airlines Modernizes Airport Screening at Newark Liberty
United Airlines is enabling customers to move through the screening process quicker at its hub at Newark Liberty International Airport now that a fully redesigned and consolidated security checkpoint in Terminal C has opened.
- 173. Virgin Blue and United Airlines open up the skies with code share agreement
Virgin Blue and United Airlines open up the skies with code share agreement
- 174. United Airlines launches New Year Business Class promotion in Thailand
United Airlines launches New Year Business Class promotion in Thailand.
- 175. United Airlines expands service between United States and China
United Airlines expands service between United States and China
- 176. United Airlines Launches Flights Between Chicago and Edinburgh
United Airlines has launched flights between Chicago and Edinburgh, Scotland. The summer-season service will operate through 5 October 2014. The flights will operate five times weekly between 22 May and 11 June, daily between 12 June and 1 September, and four times weekly between 2 September and 5 October (all dates eastbound).
Documents 169-176 of 6151 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 7
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page