Your search for United Airlines found the following documents (of 48830 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 6072, with best matches first:
- 129. United Airlines and Air China Agree on Marketing Alliance
United Airlines and Air China Agree on Marketing Alliance
- 130. United Airlines Takes Delivery of First Boeing 737 MAX 9 Aircraft
United Airlines has taken delivery of its first Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft. United has given the MAX a new livery, similar to its fuel-efficient Boeing Dreamliner aircraft, so that employees and customers can more easily recognize the plane.
- 131. United Airlines to Migrate PassPlus Prepaid Program to Jetstream
United Airlines has unveiled plans to migrate its PassPlus prepaid program to United Jetstream, the airline's sales portal.
- 132. Boeing Delivers Next-Generation 737 to China United Airlines
Boeing Delivers Next-Generation 737 to China United Airlines.
- 133. United Airlines Appoints Jason Birnbaum as Senior Vice President of Digital Technology
United Airlines has appointed Jason Birnbaum as Senior Vice President of Digital Technology, growing his portfolio of responsibilities to encompass support for the carrier's commercial technologies, including those of its loyalty, sales, network and revenue management departments.
- 134. United Airlines and Avianca to Expand Relationship
United Airlines is working with both Avianca Holdings S.A. and Avianca Brasil to enhance and deepen the companies' commercial and strategic relationships. United, Avianca and Avianca Brasil are members of Star Alliance, a global airline alliance which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member airlines.
- 135. United Airlines Partners American Humane; Plans to Resume PetSafe
United Airlines has announced that it will work with American Humane, the country's first national humane animal organization, to improve the well-being of all pets that travel on United. American Humane has been working to improve the safety, welfare and well-being of the world's animals for more than 140 years.
- 136. United Airlines Launches Daily Flights Between Newark and Istanbul
United Airlines has launched its first-ever flights to Turkey with daily nonstop services between Newark Liberty International Airport and Istanbulís AtatŁrk International Airport.
Documents 129-136 of 6072 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page