Your search for United Airlines found the following documents (of 49209 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 6208, with best matches first:
- 129. United Airlines Launches Basic Economy
Travellers who purchase tickets for travel between Minneapolis/St. Paul and any of United Airlines’ seven U.S. hubs (Chicago O’Hare, Denver, Houston Bush International, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington Dulles) now have an additional fare option to choose from – Basic Economy.
- 130. United Airlines Applies to Serve Tokyo Haneda from Six U.S. Hubs
United Airlines has filed an application with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for a total of six daily nonstop flights to Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND) from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airpo
- 131. United Airlines and Air China Agree on Marketing Alliance
United Airlines and Air China Agree on Marketing Alliance
- 132. United Airlines Takes Delivery of First Boeing 737 MAX 9 Aircraft
United Airlines has taken delivery of its first Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft. United has given the MAX a new livery, similar to its fuel-efficient Boeing Dreamliner aircraft, so that employees and customers can more easily recognize the plane.
- 133. United Airlines to Migrate PassPlus Prepaid Program to Jetstream
United Airlines has unveiled plans to migrate its PassPlus prepaid program to United Jetstream, the airline's sales portal.
- 134. Boeing Delivers Next-Generation 737 to China United Airlines
Boeing Delivers Next-Generation 737 to China United Airlines.
- 135. United Airlines Appoints Jason Birnbaum as Senior Vice President of Digital Technology
United Airlines has appointed Jason Birnbaum as Senior Vice President of Digital Technology, growing his portfolio of responsibilities to encompass support for the carrier's commercial technologies, including those of its loyalty, sales, network and revenue management departments.
- 136. United Airlines and Avianca to Expand Relationship
United Airlines is working with both Avianca Holdings S.A. and Avianca Brasil to enhance and deepen the companies' commercial and strategic relationships. United, Avianca and Avianca Brasil are members of Star Alliance, a global airline alliance which provides service to 192 countries via 28 member airlines.
Documents 129-136 of 6208 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page