Your search for Turkish Airlines found the following documents (of 48172 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 4283, with best matches first:
- 65. Singapore and Turkish Airlines to Expand Codeshare Operations
Singapore Airlines and Turkish Airlines have agreed a major expansion of codeshare ties, covering destinations beyond both Istanbul and Singapore. Singapore Airlines will also increase frequency on a seasonal basis between Singapore and Istanbul to six times per week to meet growth in demand on the route.
- 66. Turkish Airlines Finalizes Order for 15 Boeing 777-300ERs
Turkish Airlines has finalized a firm order for 15 Boeing 777-300ER (Extended Range) airplanes worth US$4.7 billion at list prices. The agreement also includes options for five additional 777-300ERs.
- 67. Turkish Airlines Signs MOU for 25 Airbus A350-900 Aircraft
Turkish Airlines has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Airbus to acquire 25 A350-900 aircraft plus five options.
- 68. Turkish Airlines Orders 15 More Boeing 737 MAX 8s
Turkish Airlines has finalized an order for 15 additional Boeing 737 MAX 8s, valued at $1.6 billion at list prices. The order follows the announcement in May 2013 when the Turkish flag carrier placed the largest Boeing order in the airline's history for 50 737 MAXs and 20 Next-Generation 737s.
- 69. Turkish Airlines launches Major Advertising Campaign in Thailand
Turkish Airlines launches Major Advertising Campaign in Thailand. The advertising spend will be used primarily on Bangkok's Sky Train system over a 6-month period both externally and inside each carriage. Advertising will also appear in local newspapers, magazines as well as a high end campaign to be run co-jointly with Siam Paragon Department Store, The Emporium Shopping Complex a
- 70. Turkish Airlines exercises options for eight Boeing Next-Generation 737-800s
Turkish Airlines exercises options for eight Boeing Next-Generation 737-800s.
- 71. Turkish Airlines Launches Flights to Phuket, Thailand
Turkish Airlines has launched non-stop flights to Phuket, Thailand. The airline will operate the route to Phuket, one of the most popular beach destinations in the world, four times per week.
- 72. Turkish Airlines Takes Delivery of First Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
Turkish Airlines has taken delivery of its first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. The airline will operate the aircraft on new non-stop international routes such as Bali, Bogota-Panama, Washington and Atlanta.
Documents 65-72 of 4283 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page