Your search for Rockwell Collins found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 17-24 of 726, with best matches first:
- 17. Rockwell Collins Signs Pro Line Fusion Cockpit Upgrade Agreement
Airbus Helicopters, Vector Aerospace and Rockwell Collins have entered into an agreement to jointly develop and market the scalable and flexible Pro Line Fusion integrated avionics solution to upgrade Airbus Helicopters platforms.
- 18. Airports in New Zealand to Implement Rockwell Collins CUPPS
Wellington Airport and the Common Use Terminal Equipment (CUTE) clubs at both Auckland and Christchurch International Airports have each selected Rockwell Collins common use passenger processing solutions (CUPPS), enabling the airports to reduce costs and passengers to experience faster check-in times.
- 19. Rockwell Collins Enhances Check-In Experience at Mandalay Int. Airport in Myanmar
Mandalay International Airport (MDL), the second largest in Myanmar, has implemented a new processing system from Rockwell Collins to enhance the check-in experience for passengers.
- 20. IGI Enhances Operations with Rockwell Collinsí Arinc vMuse Mobile Pax Processing Solution
Passengers using Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) can now check-in faster due to the implementation of Rockwell Collinsí new Arinc vMuse mobile passenger processing solution. IGI, India's busiest airport and the largest in South Asia, is the first airport to implement Arinc vMuse, which gives airlines the ability to check-in travelers wherever and whenever needed.
- 21. Rockwell Collins Adds New Features to ARINCDirect FOS
Rockwell Collins has made a series of updates to its ARINCDirect Flight Operations System (FOS) including the ability to integrate with new tools and the launch of a new vendor alliance charter management program. The latest FOS release features a more intuitive, mobile-friendly, touch-screen user interface for tablets and smart phones.
- 22. JAL Enhances Operations with Rockwell Collinsí ARINC AviNet Airport Network Solution
In an effort to manage significant airline industry growth in the Asia Pacific region, Japan Airlines (JAL) has deployed Rockwell Collinsí ARINC AviNet Airport network solution at 50 of its domestic and international airport locations.
- 23. Boeing selects Rockwell Collins Unit to Provide 7E7 Pilot Controls
Boeing selects Rockwell Collins Unit to Provide 7E7 Pilot Controls.
- 24. Narita International Airport Enhances Travel Experience with Rockwell Collins Technology
Travelers using Narita International Airport (NRT) near Tokyo, Japan will be able to check-in faster due to the expanded deployment of ARINC common use passenger processing and ARINC self-service kiosks throughout the airport. The airport recently renewed its existing contract for Rockwell Collinsí ARINC vMUSE and ARINC SelfServ Kiosks in Terminal 2, and expanded its agreement to i
Documents 17-24 of 726 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page