Your search for Praetor 500 found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 225, with best matches first:
- 65. Thai Airways Extends Suspension of Flights Until 1 September 2020
Thai Airways has extended its suspension of flights for another month. Now, TravelNewsAsia.com has been informed that Thai Airways has cancelled all its flights in August and will resume flights on 1 September 2020, at the earliest.
- 66. Smiths Detection Wins Hold-Baggage Screening Contract for Kuwait's New T2
Smiths Detection has won a contract to supply hold-baggage screening equipment for Kuwait’s new International Airport Terminal 2, which is currently under construction. The contract includes the installation of HI-SCAN 10080 XCT units for screening hold baggage.
- 67. Sabre Names Members of New Executive Leadership Team
Sabre has unveiled the members of its executive leadership team. The appointments are part of the strategic realignment of Sabre’s Travel Solutions business to fully combine its airline and agency-focused businesses to provide a more seamless experience to customers.
- 68. Austrian Airlines Takes Delivery of First of Ten Additional Airbus A320 Aircraft
Austrian Airlines has taken delivery of the first of ten additional Airbus A320 aircraft. The ten new A320s will replace 18 Dash 8-400 turboprops by 2021.
- 69. Mark Simmons Joins Forbes Travel Guide as SVP Partner Services - Asia Pacific
Mark Simmons has joined Forbes Travel Guide as Senior Vice President, Partner Services — Asia Pacific. Based in Hong Kong and Singapore, Mark is responsible for driving Forbes Travel Guide’s strategic objectives within Asia Pacific, which include developing the company’s support services clientele.
- 70. Vietnam Airlines to Offer Wi-Fi on Select Flights from 10 October 2019
Beginning 10 October 2019, some Vietnam Airlines passengers will, for the first time, be able to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi. The inflight Wi-Fi service will initially only be available on some Airbus A350 aircraft on routes between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Shanghai, Osaka as well as between Saigon and Osaka, Singapore.
- 71. Four Seasons Riyadh Appoints Leonardo Concezzi as Director of F&B
Leonardo Concezzi has joined the Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre as Director of Food and Beverage. Born in Italy, Leonardo’s international journey began at the age of 19 when he left his home country for a job as a chef in Miami, USA.
- 72. Boeing to Invest US$20 Million in Virgin Galactic
Boeing has confirmed that it is investing US$20 million in Virgin Galactic, a vertically integrated human spaceflight company. The Boeing investment will be in return for new shares in Virgin Galactic and is therefore contingent on
Documents 65-72 of 225 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page