Your search for Miss International Queen found the following documents (of 49712 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 1262, with best matches first:
- 105. Vietnam Airlines Suspends Flights to France and Malaysia
Vietnam Airlines has suspended services between Vietnam and France, as well as Malaysia. Flights between Vietnam and England and Germany will continue operating as planned.
- 106. Singapore Airlines Reduces Capacity; Warns of More Cuts to Come
Singapore Airlines is the latest airline to suspend additional services across its network, and has warned that there is more to come. These latest suspensions mean that SIA will operate only 50% of the capacity that had been originally scheduled up to end-April 2020.
- 107. Bangkok Airways Increases COVID19 Screening at Airports in Samui, Sukhothai and Trat
Bangkok Airways has increased the number of screening points at three of the airports it owns in Thailand in an attempt to help prevent the spread of COVID19 in the country.
- 108. Qantas / Jetstar to Cut International Capacity by 90%
As a result of significant falls in travel demand and new government restrictions across multiple jurisdictions in recent days, Qantas and Jetstar are making further and much larger cuts to domestic and international flying schedules.
- 109. Air Cargo Essential to Fight Against COVID19 Pandemic
With severe travel restrictions being put in place and weakening passenger demand, IATA has called on governments to take urgent measures to ensure that air cargo is available to support the global fight against COVID19.
- 110. South East Asia Needs to Urgently Scale-Up Fight Against COVID19
The World Health Organization has called on member states in South East Asia to urgently scale-up aggressive measures to combat COVID19, as confirmed cases cross 480, and the disease claims eight lives.
- 111. APG Airlines Joins IATA and Receives IOSA Certification
APG Airlines has become a member of IATA and is also now registered as an IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) operator. The French airline operates scheduled flights between Toulouse and Lorient several times a week with an 8-seat Beechcraft 350 aircraft.
- 112. United Airlines Cuts International Flights by 85%
United Airlines has announced that due to the continued drop in travel demand as a result of the COVID19 outbreak and government mandates or restrictions in place prohibiting travel, the airline has cut its U.S. and Canada schedule in April by 42% and its international flights by 85%.
Documents 105-112 of 1262 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page