Your search for Japan Airlines found the following documents (of 49841 documents searched):
Displaying documents 41-48 of 1867, with best matches first:
- 41. Japan Airlines and Vietjet Sign Comprehensive Partnership Agreement
Japan Airlines (JAL) and Vietjet have signed a formal partnership agreement. The two airlines have agreed to codeshare on all flights between Japan and Vietnam as well as on the domestic flights of both airlines. Flights between Vietnam and other Asian countries will also be included.
- 42. Japan Airlines confirms Order for Six Boeing 767-300ERs
Japan Airlines confirms Order for Six Boeing 767-300ERs.
- 43. JAL Extends Spare Parts Agreement with Boeing
Japan Airlines has extended its spare parts agreement with Boeing for a further 10 years. The renewed Japan Airlines agreement for Boeingís GoldCare Expendables, formerly Integrated Materials Management (IMM), is an expendable parts service solution that builds on more than a decade of success.
- 44. Japan Airlines' cargo facility at Tokyo's Narita Airport gains ISO 14001 certification
Japan Airlines' cargo facility at Tokyo's Narita Airport gains ISO 14001 certification
- 45. Japan Airlines to launch Innovative Maintenance Solution from Boeing
Japan Airlines to launch Innovative Maintenance Solution from Boeing.
- 46. Japan Airlines to Codeshare with Alaska Airlines
Japan Airlines and Alaska Airlines have entered into a codeshare and FFP partnership which will provide customers with an enhanced network and more mileage earning opportunities between Japan and the U.S. Pacific Northwest. With Alaska Airlines' extensive operations across California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington, JAL customers will have more flight options and access to new cities
- 47. Japan Airlines Aid for Pakistan Earthquake Relief
Japan Airlines Aid for Pakistan Earthquake Relief.
- 48. Finnair Adds Busan and Perth to Codeshare Network
Finnair has strengthened ties with fellow oneworld alliance members Japan Airlines and Qantas, with new codeshares on the airlinesí respective services to Busan, South Korea and Perth, Australia. Busan is a new addition to Finnairís extended network, which Finnair passengers can now reach daily via Tokyo Narita on services operated by Japan Airlines. The new codeshare allows Finnai
Documents 41-48 of 1867 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page