Your search for First Class found the following documents (of 49695 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 18116, with best matches first:
- 33. Continental Airlines to expand First Class service on Boeing 757-300 Fleet
Continental Airlines to expand First Class service on Boeing 757-300 Fleet.
- 34. Etihad Airways to Add First Class Option to Singapore Route
Etihad Airways has unveiled plans to upgrade to its Singapore-Abu Dhabi flights with the introduction of First Class from 1 June 2015. The daily service, using a three-class Airbus A330-330 aircraft, will offer travellers the added benefit of a new evening departure from Abu Dhabi and morning arrival in Singapore, enabling better flight connections to popular business and leisure d
- 35. British Airways Launches First Class Promotion to Celebrate A380 Flights from HK
British Airways is marking the arrival of its Airbus A380 aircraft in Hong Kong by rewarding Club World business class customers with discounted upgrades to First class on outbound flights to Europe. Customers can book tickets on British Airwaysí Club World business class from HK$34,380, and upgrade one way to the First suite from HK$7,100 extra.
- 36. JAL to launch Domestic First Class and New International JAL Premium Economy
JAL to launch Domestic First Class and New International JAL Premium Economy.
- 37. ANA's New First Class Will Deliver Unmatched Comfort With the World's Widest, Most Private Airli
ANA's New First Class Will Deliver Unmatched Comfort With the World's Widest, Most Private Airline Seat
- 38. Emirates launches its new luxury First Class Suites
Emirates launches its new luxury First Class Suites
- 39. Qatar Airways Unveils A380 First Class Seats at ITB Berlin 2014
Qatar Airways is showcasing the luxury First Class seats that will form part of its Airbus A380 tri-class configuration. The first A380 will enter the airlineís fleet this year, the first of 13 such aircraft on order.
- 40. Emirates Invests in First and Business Class Shuttle Buses
Emiratesí First Class and Business Class customers can now look forward to a more premium travel experience, with the introduction of new transfer shuttles. With an investment of over AED 73 million, the custom-built, state-of-the-art shuttles will transport First Class and Business Class customers to and from their departure gates, if a flight arrives or departs away from the term
Documents 33-40 of 18116 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page