Your search for First Class found the following documents (of 47650 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 17951, with best matches first:
- 33. Etihad Airways to Add First Class Option to Singapore Route
Etihad Airways has unveiled plans to upgrade to its Singapore-Abu Dhabi flights with the introduction of First Class from 1 June 2015. The daily service, using a three-class Airbus A330-330 aircraft, will offer travellers the added benefit of a new evening departure from Abu Dhabi and morning arrival in Singapore, enabling better flight connections to popular business and leisure d
- 34. British Airways Launches First Class Promotion to Celebrate A380 Flights from HK
British Airways is marking the arrival of its Airbus A380 aircraft in Hong Kong by rewarding Club World business class customers with discounted upgrades to First class on outbound flights to Europe. Customers can book tickets on British Airways’ Club World business class from HK$34,380, and upgrade one way to the First suite from HK$7,100 extra.
- 35. JAL to launch Domestic First Class and New International JAL Premium Economy
JAL to launch Domestic First Class and New International JAL Premium Economy.
- 36. ANA's New First Class Will Deliver Unmatched Comfort With the World's Widest, Most Private Airli
ANA's New First Class Will Deliver Unmatched Comfort With the World's Widest, Most Private Airline Seat
- 37. Emirates launches its new luxury First Class Suites
Emirates launches its new luxury First Class Suites
- 38. Qatar Airways Unveils A380 First Class Seats at ITB Berlin 2014
Qatar Airways is showcasing the luxury First Class seats that will form part of its Airbus A380 tri-class configuration. The first A380 will enter the airline’s fleet this year, the first of 13 such aircraft on order.
- 39. Emirates Invests in First and Business Class Shuttle Buses
Emirates’ First Class and Business Class customers can now look forward to a more premium travel experience, with the introduction of new transfer shuttles. With an investment of over AED 73 million, the custom-built, state-of-the-art shuttles will transport First Class and Business Class customers to and from their departure gates, if a flight arrives or departs away from the term
- 40. Qatar Airways Launches Daily All-First Class Service to Jeddah
Qatar Airways has launched a new daily All-First Class service from its hub in Doha to Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to coincide with the start of Ramadan. With the additional daily flight starting from today (18 June), services to Jeddah will rise from double-daily flights to triple-daily flights. Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, Mr. Akbar Al Baker, said,
Documents 33-40 of 17951 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page