Your search for Dassault Aviation found the following documents (of 49695 documents searched):
Displaying documents 9-16 of 539, with best matches first:
- 9. Dassault Aviation Unveils Falcon 8X; First Flight in Q1 2015
Dassault Aviation today rolled back the curtains on the ultra long range Falcon 8X, the company's new flagship and the latest addition to the growing Falcon business jet family. Unveiled at Dassault's Bordeaux-Merignac facility before an audience of customers, operators, industrial partners and representatives of certification authorities, the 8X will offer the greatest range and t
- 10. Dassault Expands Falcon Presence in Malaysia and Asia Pacific Region
Dassault Aviation is acquiring ExecuJetís maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) business at Subang Airport in Malaysia in a move that will considerably reinforce its aftermarket support capability in Southeast Asia.
- 11. Dassault Falcon Jets - HD Video Interview with President Asia Pacific
Exclusive HD video interview with Jean Michel Jacob, President, of Dassault Aviation - Falcon Asia Pacific. In this interview, filmed at the MJETS Terminal at Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok on 3 October 2017, we ask Mr. Jacob about the status of the business jet market in Asia Pacific and how it differs from elsewhere in the world.
- 12. Dassault Appoints Carlos Brana as Executive Vice President - Civil Aircraft
Dassault Aviation has appointed Carlos Brana as Executive Vice President - Civil Aircraft. He succeeds Olivier Villa who retired on 1 July 2019.
- 13. Dassault Selects Global Jet Services for Classic Falcon Technical Training
Global Jet Services has been selected by Dassault Aviation as an authorized technical training provider for out-of-production Falcon aircraft, including the Falcon 10, 20, 20-5, 50, 50EX, 2000, 2000EX, 900 and 900EX models.
- 14. Dassault Delivers 2,500th Falcon Business Jet
Dassault Aviation recently delivered its 2,500th Falcon business jet. The aircraft, a Falcon 900LX, was handed over at the Little Rock Completion Center to a longtime Falcon customer based in the United States. The first Falcon was delivered in 1965.
- 15. Australia Takes Delivery of First of Three Falcon 7X Aircraft
Australia has taken delivery of the first of three Falcon 7X trijets it is acquiring from Dassault Aviation. The aircraft will be operated by the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) for government VIP service.
- 16. COVID19: Two Dassault Falcon Business Jets to Assist Operation Resilience in France
Dassault Aviation has made two Falcon business jets available to the French Ministry of Defence. The aircraft will be used to supply logistics and medical support for civilian COVID19 coronavirus control activities, as part of Operation Resilience.
Documents 9-16 of 539 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page