Your search for Dassault Aviation found the following documents (of 48837 documents searched):
Displaying documents 25-32 of 541, with best matches first:
- 25. Hong Kong's Airport Authority Appoints Ricky Leung as Executive Director, Engineering & Technolo
Hong Kong's Airport Authority has appointed Ricky Leung as Executive Director, Engineering & Technology. Ricky is tasked with leading the Engineering & Technology Division, where his responsibilities will include managing the AA’s assets and delivering engineering and capital works projects at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA).
- 26. Bangkok to Host 30th Global Summit of Women in April
Over 1,000 female leaders are expected to attend the 2020 Global Summit of Women in Bangkok from 23 to 25 April 2020. The opening ceremony will be presided over by Thai Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha, who will also deliver the keynote speech.
- 27. IHG Signs Deal with AWC for 1,200+ Rooms in Thailand; First Property in Chiang Mai
InterContinental Hotels Group has signed an agreement with Asset World Corporate (AWC), one of Thailand's leading integrated lifestyle real-estate groups, to manage more than 1,200 rooms across Thailand, with the first property confirmed as the 306-room InterContinental Chiang Mai Mae Ping.
- 28. Hyatt Signs Regency Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hyatt has signed a management agreement with KL Midtown, a joint venture company by Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad (Hap Seng) and TTDI KL Metropolis Sdn. Bhd., to develop a new 450-room Hyatt Regency branded hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Set to be completed in 2024, the new hotel will mark the return of the Hyatt Regency brand to Kuala Lumpur.
- 29. Trenchard Makes Donation to Aerobility - The British Flying Charity
Trenchard Aviation has made an important donation to Aerobility, a British charity offering disabled people the opportunity to participate in a range of aviation activities.
- 30. Thomas Krooswijk Appointed GM of Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Thomas Krooswijk has joined the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech as General Manager. Thomas has more than 15 years of international luxury hotel experience and worked most recently as Hotel Manager at the Four Seasons Hotel Amman, Jordan.
- 31. CWT Appoints Scott Hace as Vice President - Enterprise Strategy
CWT has appointed Scott Hace as Vice President - Enterprise Strategy. Scott, and his team, will be responsible for developing and delivering key strategic projects, as well as providing material support to CWT’s board.
- 32. American Airlines Appoints Brian Znotins as Vice President of Network and Schedule Planning
American Airlines has appointed Brian Znotins as Vice President of Network and Schedule Planning. In this role, Brian will guide the development and implementation of American’s global network and hub strategy, including all route planning, slot management and long-range planning efforts.
Documents 25-32 of 541 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page