Your search for China Airlines found the following documents (of 49861 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 3218, with best matches first:
- 129. China Airlines and Boeing assemble Aircraft Mock-up for ‘Dream of Flying’ Exhibition
China Airlines and Boeing assemble Aircraft Mock-up for ‘Dream of Flying’ Exhibition
- 130. China Airlines to launch Abu Dhabi service and Increases Flights to Seattle
China Airlines to launch Abu Dhabi service and Increases Flights to Seattle.
- 131. China Airlines appoints New President
China Airlines appoints New President. Mr. Sun was born in 1948, and he graduated from National Chengchi University. In his long airline career, Mr. Sun has served as president of Formosa Airlines and TransAsia Airways, vice president of Mandarin Airlines, general manager of China Airline’s Europe and San Francisco branches, and vice president of the Passenger Sales and Corporate P
- 132. Live Television now available inflight on China Airlines
Live Television now available inflight on China Airlines.
- 133. China’s Airlines and Airports Investing in Chatbots, Biometrics and Blockchain
Airlines and airports in China are embracing artificial intelligence and automation to provide the self-service experience that many passengers are demanding. According to the SITA 2019 China IT Insights report, China’s airlines and airports are using these technologies to expand mobile services and automating the journey with self-service every step of the way.
- 134. China Airlines’ First A350 Ready to Start Ground and Flight Tests
The first A350 XWB for China Airlines (CAL) has rolled out from cabin furnishing and engine installation at the Airbus Toulouse Final Assembly Line. The aircraft is now ready to proceed to further ground and flight testing. This first A350-900 for CAL is scheduled for delivery in Q3 2016.
- 135. Award-Winning Bread Now on China Airlines
Award-Winning Bread Now on China Airlines. China Airlines has teamed up with Master Chef Wu Pao-chun to serve his award-winning Taiwanese Fermented Lychee and Rose Bread in CAL's First Class and Business Class for one year starting from today, 1 September 2010. Invented by Master Chef Wu using traditional Taiwanese ingredients, the bread recently won first prize at the prestigious
- 136. BBC World to supply news to China Airlines flights
BBC World to supply news to China Airlines flights.
Documents 129-136 of 3218 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page