Your search for Cape Panwa found the following documents (of 48865 documents searched):
Displaying documents 57-64 of 379, with best matches first:
- 57. Boeing Becomes Sole Provider of Aftermarket Parts for Tecnam P2012 Traveller
Boeing has signed a multi-year agreement with Tecnam to be the sole provider of aftermarket spare parts and distribution services for the P2012 Traveller, Tecnamís first commuter airline aircraft.
- 58. Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon Carried 3,100,132 Passengers in June 2019
Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 3,100,132 passengers in June 2019, an increase of 6.0% compared to the same month last year. Passenger load factor increased 1.4 percentage points to 86.7%, while capacity, measured in available seat kilometres (ASKs), increased by 7.3%. In the first six months of 2019, the number of passengers carried grew by 4.4% while capacity
- 59. Bombardier Celebrates Global Express Aircraft Installation Milestone
Bombardier's Service Centre at the Seletar Aerospace Park in Singapore has installed and certified a Lufthansa Technik AG nice HD Cabin Management System (CMS) and SDR Wi-Fi system in a Global Express XRS aircraft, marking the first time a Bombardier business jet in the Asia-Pacific region has achieved such an installation milestone.
- 60. Fiji Airways Launches ĎDine on the Groundí Initiative
Fiji Airways has launched a new dining experience called ĎDine on the Groundí, offering passengers on select flights a pre-flight gourmet meal so that they can maximise rest while traveling. The initiative follows research by the airline which found that almost a third (31%) of Australian passengers regularly skip in-flight meals in favour of some extra shut-eye. As a result, as mu
- 61. ATR Appoints David Brigante as SVP Programs and Customer Services
ATR has appointed David Brigante, 59, as Senior Vice President Programs and Customer Services, effective 1 August 2019. David will report to Stefano Bortoli, CEO.
- 62. Cathay Pacific Appoints Lavinia Lau as Director Commercial
Cathay Pacific has appointed Lavinia Lau as Director Commercial. Lavinia is responsible for the passenger functions of Revenue Management and Sales and Distribution, together with Planning for both the passenger and freighter fleets and networks.
- 63. Vietnam Airlines Advises Passengers to Arrive Early at HKIA Due to Mass Protest
Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar Pacific are advising passengers to arrive earlier than usual at Hong Kong International Airport due to a mass protest that may take place at Terminal 1 on 26 July from 13:00, until the end of the day.
- 64. United Airlines to Migrate PassPlus Prepaid Program to Jetstream
United Airlines has unveiled plans to migrate its PassPlus prepaid program to United Jetstream, the airline's sales portal.
Documents 57-64 of 379 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page