Your search for Cape Panwa found the following documents (of 48865 documents searched):
Displaying documents 121-128 of 379, with best matches first:
- 121. United Airlines Appoints Steven Restivo as Vice President of Global Corporate Communications
United Airlines has appointed Steven Restivo as Vice President of Global Corporate Communications, effective 3 September 2019. Restivo has more than 20 years of strategic communications expertise from various companies, including Comcast NBCUniversal and Walmart Stores, Inc.
- 122. Embraer and Mongolian Hunnu Air Sign Pool Program Agreement to Support E190 Fleet
Embraer has signed a long-term Pool Program Agreement with Mongolian Hunnu Air to support a wide range of repairable components for the airlineís recently leased fleet of E190 aircraft. Hunnu Air is the first E190 operator in Mongolia and took delivery of its first E190 this year in May.
- 123. Marriott Signs First Autograph Collection Hotel in Cambodia
Marriott has expanded its Autograph Collection of Hotels to Cambodia with the signing of The Khom Hotel in Phnom Penh. Scheduled to open in early 2022, The Khom Hotel will offer 130 guest rooms and suites.
- 124. Aviation: Solid Passenger Demand and Record Load Factor in June 2019
Global passenger traffic results from IATA for June 2019 show that demand (measured in revenue passenger kilometers or RPKs) rose by 5.0% compared to June 2018, up slightly from the 4.7% year-over-year growth recorded in May. June capacity (available seat kilometers or ASKs) increased by 3.3%, and load factor rose 1.4 percentage points to 84.4%, which was a record for the month of
- 125. Cebu Pacific Launches Three New Routes from Clark
Cebu Pacific has flights from Clark to Bacolod and Iloilo in Philippines, and Tokyo, Japan. Flights from Clark to Bacolod and Iloilo run daily, while direct service to and from Tokyo is scheduled four times weekly (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday).
- 126. CAAC Grants ExecuJet MRO Services Malaysia Approval to Work on Bombardier and Gulfstream Aircraf
The Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) has certified ExecuJet MRO Services Malaysia to provide line and heavy maintenance on Bombardier and Gulfstream aircraft. The approval covers Gulfstream GIV and variants of the Bombardier Challenger and Bombardier Global Express series aircraft.
- 127. Asia Pacific Hotel Construction Up 27% in July 2019
STRís hotel pipeline data for the Asia Pacific region shows 2,109 projects accounting for 470,650 rooms in construction as of July 2019. This represents a 27.0% year-on-year increase in the number of rooms in the final phase of the development pipeline.
- 128. United Airlines Appoints Tom Doxey as Senior Vice President of Technical Operations
United Airlines has appointed Tom Doxey as Senior Vice President of Technical Operations, overseeing the carrier's maintenance operations; ground service equipment and facilities maintenance; supply chain; technical services and planning and strategy.
Documents 121-128 of 379 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page